ASA Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fsworld

Any word on yesturday? I havent gotten an email from alpa so Im assuming talks went well. Is it just me or does anyone else find it alarming that if the talks go bad we get an email within minutes, if they go good we get an email days later or never. Talking about jerks.... (jerks=people who steal my money=alpa)

fsworld said:
Any word on yesturday? (jerks=people who steal my money=alpa)

Only info I've received is that the Compensation and IP Sections are being discussed. Hopefully they are making progress but these are two difficult sections. Sorry I don't have more.

Hoser
ASA P2P

If they TA those two sections this week serious progress has been made! I just wish alpa would tell us more when things are going well.

we should have been on strike a year and a half ago. getting tired of this crap. why hasn't this been to a vote yet(strike). is the pilot group scared? I'm not... lets go.

Just a little vent.

fsworld said:
Any word on yesturday? I havent gotten an email from alpa so Im assuming talks went well. Is it just me or does anyone else find it alarming that if the talks go bad we get an email within minutes, if they go good we get an email days later or never. Talking about jerks.... (jerks=people who steal my money=alpa)

When things are moving along there is a ton of work to be done.

When the company is dragging their feet there is lots of time to give play by play updates.

It doesn't matter though. Some people would complain no matter what. It's hard to keep everyone happy.

mkingmei said:
we should have been on strike a year and a half ago. getting tired of this crap. why hasn't this been to a vote yet(strike). is the pilot group scared? I'm not... lets go.

Just a little vent.

The company is negotiating now. We are making lots of progress. Would you care to explain why you want to take a strike vote when things are moving forward?

Perhaps you don't understand the process.

NEGOTIATIONS UPDATE​

Tuesday’s contract negotiations began as scheduled in the morning with management presenting their counter-proposal in Section 3 - Compensation.​

Management’s proposal in this section failed to address many of the Association’s issues. Management is still proposing a pay cut on the CR7 and no increases in the CR2 or ATR for the duration of the agreement. There was no offer of retro pay and no proposal of trip or duty rigs. The management proposal seeks to change the current application of cancellation pay and still seeks to delete under-block pay. Management’s proposal also did not offer a profit sharing program, although the negotiating committee was briefed on the program last week.​

Sniff Sniff....​

Smell those brakes from the talks coming to a screeching halt? I do, BTMS is on the rise.​

under-block must STAY!
there MUST be a increase in the cr2 and atr pay!
and there MUST be better Dutry rigs!

I don't really care what happens to the 700 pay. If it gets some of these Career ASA guys to leave so much the better. There is no reason you should stay more than a couple years at this ********************ty company.

Latest resources

Back