• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nappers shouldnt be getting premium pay. They work 30-40 hours/month for christsake!!!!! Guarantee is more than fair for that amount of work. Retro pay is also a ridiculous demand. It gets old watching unions try to bring good airlines down.

Last edited:
D'Angelo said:
nappers shouldnt be getting premium pay. They work 30-40 hours/month for christsake!!!!! Guarantee is more than fair for that amount of work. Retro pay is also a ridiculous demand. It gets hold watching unions try to bring good airlines down.
You're probably right instead of people trying to get a flight in early then we should just come in late to try and make more. Thats the ticket.

Last edited:
D'Angelo said:
nappers shouldnt be getting premium pay. They work 30-40 hours/month for christsake!!!!! Guarantee is more than fair for that amount of work. Retro pay is also a ridiculous demand. It gets hold watching unions try to bring good airlines down.

Again, why do you possibly care. Tend to your own airline, you concession-taking, pansy-ass waste.

hey Gangstafag i mean d'angelo you ever get sick of crying the same old tune? Even though you work for a union shop?

Oh thats right your one of those mousey guys in the cockpit that doesn't want to speak his mind but has no problem getting on a anonymous board and posting all day long about how you hate unions.

Dude face it your a coward. Accept that and move on with life. Hopfully though infront of a bus.

Diesel said:
hey Gangstafag i mean d'angelo you ever get sick of crying the same old tune? Even though you work for a union shop?

Oh thats right your one of those mousey guys in the cockpit that doesn't want to speak his mind but has no problem getting on a anonymous board and posting all day long about how you hate unions.

Dude face it your a coward. Accept that and move on with life. Hopfully though infront of a bus.

Hey I talk freely at work about how I feel about unions. A lot more people are on my side than you would think. The pay cut was just the beginning. This is a brand new day of employees thinking for themselves instead of following the pied pipers(unions) into the unemployment line.

I may speak the same tune but so do you guys. How many times can you scream retro pay, hold that line, we are tards, full pay til the last day blah blah blah... At least im saying something new and refreshing.

FmrFreightDog said:
Again, why do you possibly care. Tend to your own airline, you concession-taking, pansy-ass waste.

Hey at least we have bal*s at our airline. Thats right you heard me. We didnt give in to the constant pressure of ASA whining and moaning. We did what was best for us not what was best for every other airline to come steal whats left of our flying. Your just mad because you didnt get a quick upgrade off of us. TOO BAD! We think for ourselves over here. Well at least 50.1% of us do but thats enough to get the ball rolling.

fsworld said:
Maybe Im not understanding something but why is underblock such a big deal? The only people it effects are nap lines and relief/reserve. That makes up a very small part of the pilot group, why not focus on something better? Not to mention it shouldnt be more than a few hours a month, a 20 cent pay raise should make the differnce.

No, that is NOT correct. If you are blocked with a 80 hour line, and fly every leg underblock, for a total of 10 hours under, will you paycheck be 80 hours? NO, IT WILL BE 85 hours. Because underblock is paid on a leg by leg basis. Premium pay helps every pilot at this company, unless they fly EVERY leg overblock. You need to learn how it works before you decide to get rid of it.

D'Angelo said:
nappers shouldnt be getting premium pay. They work 30-40 hours/month for christsake!!!!! Guarantee is more than fair for that amount of work. Retro pay is also a ridiculous demand. It gets old watching unions try to bring good airlines down.

Do you work here? No? Didn't think so. Keep your idiot opinions to yourself please.

D'Angelo said:
At least im saying something new and refreshing.

No, it's new and assinine.

Latest resources

Back