• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Merger Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh this ought to be fun. You do realize that ASA is outnumbered and XJT pilots will control the union through a roll call vote don't you? Jack wagon.

Keep talking date of hire all you want. Aint gonna happen. It's not fair and equitable and the XJT guys will shut the freaking doors. We're already gonna get your shiity contract shoved up our as$es. You want us to cry twice? I don't think so.

The seniority merger is not up for a vote by the group. However, after the merger I'm looking forward to the changes the XE MEC will bring to the pilot group. I think is't safe to say the majority of the new MEC will be former XE MEC members.

Agree 100% there, our mec is the biggest bunch of pacifists I've ever seen. There is a time and a place for a relative seniority merger, am west/ us air, relative. Compass/transstates, doh. Asa xjt, doh is fair.

Agree 100% there, our mec is the biggest bunch of pacifists I've ever seen.

They aren't "pacifists"....They are pragmatic realists with the ability to reason logically...Something we should want in our union leaders.

Nah, I prefer militant and hard headed. Maybe then we wouldn't have red arrows everywhere, and we could actually have three day trips again. I'm tired of the oh, we need to work with management line. Hey, I want to work with them and be successful, but the outright anal raping of our contract is pathetic.

Nah, I prefer militant and hard headed. Maybe then we wouldn't have red arrows everywhere, and we could actually have three day trips again. I'm tired of the oh, we need to work with management line. Hey, I want to work with them and be successful, but the outright anal raping of our contract is pathetic.

Fighting the "red arrow" battle is pointless as it is only an issue with the current bidding system...It won't be an issue with PBS. By the time the issue goes to an arbitrator, we will be using PBS. It would simply be a waste of money to fight it.

You are correct about the "Red Arrow" issue...however, I think our pilot group is getting tired of ALPA leaders being so quick to bow down to the company.

I think our next ALPA president and our next reps should be thugs! Ex-cons. We need someone who is not afraid to bust a kneecap.

"Go ahead and fly it....grieve it later.....just do what they say....our contract language is vague in that area.........unfortunately, we didn't anticipate the company doing that......."

Getting tired of it too

It doesn't matter what our current MEC is, after SLI they're history.

I hope the new MEC works with the company to have a mutually successful operation, but I'm sure they'll bring spine to the negotiating table.

Wow....

Lots of complaints about an MEC that has brought the ASA pilot group one of the best, if not the outright best contract in the regional industry.

Just sayin'.

Bust a kneecap? Sheeesh. Come on, that would take effort.

Wow....Lots of complaints about an MEC that has brought the ASA pilot group one of the best, if not the outright best contract in the regional industry.

:nuts: u crazy man, yeah like that fantasic scheduling section, like all that great shet we got for pbs (well union people did, what 6 hours credit), like that great pay hike evry year, sure man its the best :puke:

Latest resources

Back