ASA Merger Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

the palm

I see the merger committee has been formed and I wasn't even interviewed. WTF?

Even I won't be so bold as to say a staple is fair. But 20 ASA pilots per XJT pilot is something I could go for.

WTF? is EF doing on the committee?

I know some don't enjoy flying with him, but I believe he will be a very thorough and insightful member of this committee. I was actually hoping Joe Merchant would be interested in being on this too. Really, I was.

Hoser
Roll Tide Roll!!!

That was sarcasm there, Palm. I thought they teach that at the CIA and Mall Rent-a-cop academy. There will be a hybrid of DOH, relative, longevity, ratio, more than likely.

The committee will make the best possible deal, but does anyone think it won't go to arbitration? Even the Delta/NWA went to arbitration.

WTF? is EF doing on the committee?

Yes, I was glad to see his name on there. He may be an a$$hole, but he's our a$$hole!

A side of me thought the Fab 5 (Lynn) might get the nod..."Yeah, sure, we'll go with that, 50-1 XJet to ASA, yep, sign us up, we don't want to fight, please, please, no confrontation..."

Last edited:
That was sarcasm there, Palm. I thought they teach that at the CIA and Mall Rent-a-cop academy.

I did get some training on sarcasm at the NSA, but I can't say anymore than that for fear of breaching confidentiality agreements or top secret clearances.

Latest resources

Back