• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Merger Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most FO's think EF is a nightmare to fly with, but he simply expects you to do your job. He's like that college professor that expected you to actually study and learn the material in a world where everybody just crams for the test and really never learns the subject matter.

When you don't do your job, he becomes an a$$hole and doesn't handle it well. He has no patience for slackers. I actually understand him better since upgrading.

However, I like him on this committee. I would liked to see him replace PD.

I like the fact that EF is on there too. He is sharp and he will represent us at the table well. I know one other and he will be good too. The other two I have no clue about.

Yea. I can't believe I'm saying this...but El Diablo (EF) has a heart of gold. I heard that he was an advocate for helping the furloughs with COBRA, builds habitats for humanity, and loves to be tickled. Just kidding about the last one. Don't tickle him. I repeat, do not tickle EF. He might punch you in the mouth. Joking aside, he'll be fair to both. I hope neither side gets screwed...and EF will ensure that if he can help it.

DM might just piss everyone off. He has that effect on everyone.

Yea. I can't believe I'm saying this...but El Diablo (EF) has a heart of gold. I heard that he was an advocate for helping the furloughs with COBRA, builds habitats for humanity, and loves to be tickled. Just kidding about the last one. Don't tickle him. I repeat, do not tickle EF. He might punch you in the mouth. Joking aside, he'll be fair to both. I hope neither side gets screwed...and EF will ensure that if he can help it.

Correct- He doesn't like the tickle-time! That is a mistake you will only make once! EF may be a lot of things, but "tickle buddy" is definitely not on the list.

-Gen Lee, on the other hand.... He loves a good gooch-especially from any gimps in the LBB area!

I noticed that everyone is represented except for junior FO's. Guess it sucks to be a junior FO. I'm sure the gum smacking EF will have their backs.

Junior FOs will be taken care of. We've already run one furlough assistance program this year. We can run another one.

Joking aside, EF seems pretty knowledgeable, and will hopefully represent us all well.

I noticed that everyone is represented except for junior FO's. Guess it sucks to be a junior FO. I'm sure the gum smacking EF will have their backs.

I heard James S. was under consideration, but his name was withdrawn when concerns were voiced that he was going to push for "War Eagle" as the new combined call sign.

Latest resources

Back