• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Merger Committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really, over half of the seniority list is not represented. The most junior is little D, and he's a captain.

James S would a good representative for pilots with ADD.

Last edited:
Really, over half of the seniority list is not represented. The most junior is little D, and he's a captain.

James S would a good representative for pilots with ADD.

The First Officer was a January 06 hire. DM was hired at least 18 months prior to that. So no, there is no super junior pilot on the committee, but they will fight for what's fair for the ASA pilots.

Next time you see EF ask him what HE has done for the FOs at ASA, starting with the FO furlough COBRA fund! In fact contact EF and tell him your concerns. He will listen and perhaps put your mind at ease. But be ready for a reality check as EF tells it like it is, and may become.

We all have ourASA email so you contact him there, or on the ALPA message board, and he'll listen to your concerns. Gotta let the members know though!

You know I didn't realize that he likes to be tickled though. And here I thought I knew him! Who knew! ;)

Hoser
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Last edited:
Ed comes across as tough to fly with. He is really not that bad. A little high strung...but he is alright. However, he is a by the book, no bullsht kind of guy. You had better not show up half-ass doing your job. He will call you on it!

With that said, he is EXACTLY the type of person I would want fighting for (representing) me. He will do it right, he will not be snowed, if something is not right he will speak up, he is not a push over, he is not the type of person who is just looking out for himself, he will represent us well.

I think we need to be glad Ed is on that committee. I think it was a smart move!

How the he'll did that spineless, worthless, pos dm get on there. I thought he was just blowing brad, Charlie, and Scott. Looks like he was servicing Dave N, and fat boy over at alpa headquarters as well.

You guys are cracking me up. And it wouldn't be "War Eagle".... it would be "Weagle"

Discuss :)

By the way, from where I sit on seniority there isn't much that would benefit us other than maybe a 50:1 integration and that ain't gonna happen. We are junior to every XJT pilot there is.

Assuming all this discussion isn't in vain come next year.

I'm personally not interested in gaining (or losing) from this merger. Just make it fair. I'm all about treating XJT guys with the same respect and consideration that I would want to receive.

I'm sick and tired of pilots selling each other down the river. If "Atlantic Southeast" is truly a new and better airline, why not start out on the right foot?

Latest resources

Back