• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC re-elects same officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why don't all you ass clowns that constantly whine about your elected leaders do something about it? If you truly are "holier than thou" your fellow pilots will recognize it and put you in control, right?

I'm sure you can find time to run the Union in between chasing conspiracies, blaming other people for your problems, and patting yourself on the back.

Just as he sat in the crew lounge and said he was against the TA and would vote against it. But the MEC voted for it.

Is he not entitled to his "personal opinion" and personal vote? In the end, it does not matter; over 80% of the pilot group voted FOR the contract. It must have been good enough.

How did you vote? Were you not on the MEC or a volunteer?

So why don't all you ass clowns that constantly whine about your elected leaders do something about it? If you truly are "holier than thou" your fellow pilots will recognize it and put you in control, right?

I'm sure you can find time to run the Union in between chasing conspiracies, blaming other people for your problems, and patting yourself on the back.

Well said!

Is he not entitled to his "personal opinion" and personal vote? In the end, it does not matter; over 80% of the pilot group voted FOR the contract. It must have been good enough.

How did you vote? Were you not on the MEC or a volunteer?

Talk the talk, walk the walk.

No, yes. Apart of the 166.

It's coming.

Democracy.....or "majority rules"....isn't all it is cracked up to be......
so, in your "independent ASA union" that you desire, how is it to be governed? I guess the pilots will not have a voice then, because you don't like democracy...what is the correct way to run things, if not democracy?

Latest resources

Back