ASA managment ready to continue?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrjdriver said:
If this does go through, you can bet that a single rate jet FO scale will follow. That rate will not be as high as present CR7 FO pay. It will be somewhere in the middle of CR2 and CR7 just as the other carriers have done it.

I am not oppose to it as long as the training skds are clear in the contract i.e. how are PCs and Lofts to be performed.

Ok, why would a single rate FO payscale logically follow but not a single rate CA scale? You almost sound like you are in favor of this, even though you're a FO.

For the record, I think a single rate would be ludicrous. I could be convinced to support dual qualification as long as a single payrate didn't exist and schedules were done so you don't swap between aircraft types on a trip.

scarlet said:
we all are not opposed to flying both aircraft.. As long as we are paid for flying the 70 seat flights.. IF you are some what senior your QOL would be better !! And I know ALPA here says IT IS NOT SAFE, but then most companies out there flies differences in aircraft..CAL, Southwest,DAL,etc.

Lets just get it done !! both sides are as crazy as the next !!

As in 2006., I am voting people out of the positions they are in, we need new people in office, and in this union !!

Not only does ALPA say its not safe so does our Training Dept. That comes from the IP's who flew them in the early days.Then our Director of Training made the decision to fly two different types. Don't you think Drew and Nelson would have rammed it down our throats to fly both types, even they thought it was not safe.

701EV

:rolleyes:Guys don't worry about the "dual Qual" stuff. They are going to get rid of the 50's as fast as they can. The 70 seater is the best aircraft for the job. It is the "cat's meow!"
On a side note, if they do want dual qualified pilots, then they better get ready to pay us NOTHING but 70 Seat RATES!!! I for one, think that the idea of closing SLC 2 months before opening LAX will be a HUGE "loss of cash" for ASA. Although, we all know that ASA would step over a $1,000 to pick up $100. ZERO thought process around this MO FO! I can't WAIT for this place to melt down.....5,4,3,2,1..........BOOM!!!!!:laugh:

The company's timing of wanting to finally get back to the table is tied to the RFP announcement and the ensuing turmoil on the other properties to lower cost to retain flying. Bend over, the race to the bottom is about to begin!

Speedtape said:
Dual qual will be concessionary at ASA.

;)You are right! The company will be paying us 70seat payrates. THAT'S the ONLY concessionary dealio's going on here dawg!

Speedtape said:
Dual qual will be concessionary at ASA.

According to our managment our whole contract will be concessionary. What's your point?

Hope managment knows how to get the contract done by Sept 18th in order to get their Proposal in to DAL. Or else become psychic to know how it will settle.

Hey Tomct, you got the number for the NMB? Maybe Brian lost it?

bailout said:
the SLC CPs are being told to stay there until "at least dec 31st." At the family awarness meeting we were told that we're not so sure SLC will close afterall. Hmmm... And doesnt the LAX flying show 50 and 70 seat routes? How are they going to pull that off?

1. End of Oct. 2006
2. SLC was not a done deal until approx 5 weeks ago.
3. Thru SLC and other cities.

GO AROUND said:
?

Hope managment knows how to get the contract done by Sept 18th in order to get their Proposal in to DAL. Or else become psychic to know how it will settle.

quote]

Whats the deal with 9/18?

Also, its kinda hard to take anything away from these forums with what is really going on in the contract process. Is there any way this thing can get done by that date??

No BS please... I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back