Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
It was confirmed that ASA managment contacted the NMB last week with a counter proposal on the open sections.

We shall see if the gap was narrowed enough for the NMB to return us to the table cause we are done with the open generalities and what if's meetings that have no accountability.

Waiting on pins and needles...........<sarcasm>

Last edited:
GO AROUND said:
It was confirmed that ASA managment contacted the NMB last week with a counter proposal on the open sections.

We shall see if the gap was narrowed enough for the NMB to return us to the table cause we are done with the open generalities and what if's meetings that have no accountability.

Waiting on pins and needles...........<sarcasm>

Thats goodnews. I think in the end the pilots at asa will win. I think Asa Managment and Atkin are finally going to admit defeated and Skywest will probably vote alpa in.

Last edited:
They want to talk. Really. No $h!t. We didn't win anything or force any hand. Delta just put out a huge bid. SKYW wants to get a bigger piece of the pie.
That being said I don't care how we get this done with I just want in done with.

Crash Pad said:
They want to talk. Really. No $h!t. We didn't win anything or force any hand. Delta just put out a huge bid. SKYW wants to get a bigger piece of the pie.
That being said I don't care how we get this done with I just want in done with.

Agreed!

gcaflyer said:
Who confirmed it? SH just spoke to RGT and didn't mention it.

:rolleyes:Dude, SH could not fight his way out of a paper bag. What makes you think he would know ANYTHING? The "Human Dynamo's" that we have running this company should all be SHOT!!:uzi: I would LOVE to park an airplane right on his CHEST!!!

Latest resources

Back