ASA managment ready to continue?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Edct said:
Don't you think Drew and Nelson would have rammed it down our throats to fly both types, even they thought it was not safe.

701EV

No. And I must say the demonization of a dead man with a family continues to sink to new lows.[/quote]

Absolutely not ... multiple times both Drew and Nelson stated their oppsition to CR5 and CR7 dual qualificatuion. This was never an issue because both of these guys (plus Ed H, Jesse and Les) were opposed to line guys doing this.

Bob

Ok plowed through 7 pages and gathered:
1. We have three things the company wants. Dual qual, Pref bid, and blended pay. The key to negotiation is having something the other guy wants. Good news.
2. Salt Lake is scheduled to close on all formal company communication. All informal rumor communication has it open well into the future.
3. The Delta RFP is why the company is talking.

I might have missed some side stuff. Ok my question is why has no one addressed the massive build up at SKYW (mainline)? SKYW is hiring like crazy for planes they don't have. I know a replacement worker when I see one (lots of MSP overnights). I don't care if you have to use every chip you have. A single list is the most critical item. ASA will be the next Comair. Really sweet deal until they close the doors.

Crash Pad said:
Ok plowed through 7 pages and gathered:
1. We have three things the company wants. Dual qual, Pref bid, and blended pay. The key to negotiation is having something the other guy wants. Good news.
2. Salt Lake is scheduled to close on all formal company communication. All informal rumor communication has it open well into the future.
3. The Delta RFP is why the company is talking.

I might have missed some side stuff. Ok my question is why has no one addressed the massive build up at SKYW (mainline)? SKYW is hiring like crazy for planes they don't have. I know a replacement worker when I see one (lots of MSP overnights). I don't care if you have to use every chip you have. A single list is the most critical item. ASA will be the next Comair. Really sweet deal until they close the doors.

That's fine. MAX PAY TO THE LAST DAY!

John Pennekamp said:
I've heard from them that the MEC reads and laughs, but never posts. Something about a protocol agreement they have to only let communication people respond to stuff. But don't tell JB. Anybody who praises ALPA MUST be a rep.

JP,

Little Joey is such a whimp. His key board is his only weapon. I'll bet if he was awaken during the night by an intruder in the bedroom he would type on the key board "Take the old woman and leave me alone--I am too young to die"!

:laugh:

Bizjet said:
"Take the old woman and leave me alone--I am too young to die"!

:laugh:

Too funny Biz. Yeah, she is showing her age for sure! Smoking & drinking hard will do that ya know.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest resources

Back