• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Getting 8 CRJ700, and Keeping 8 Additional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not one person on this board is Giddy about taking Comair planes.

This is what i dont understand. ASA guys were jumping all over SkyW folk for taking 12 700s. Now they are keeping their 700s and taking 700s from Comair. Why arent Comair guys yelling like ASA guys? Taking airplanes is taking airplanes. It sucked when SkyW was doing it and now it sucks that ASA is doing it. But everyone seems ok with ASA doing it. ah, whatever. This goes to show there is no loyalty anywhere in this industry. It is definitely ME first whether you're at ASA, CMR, or SkyW.

Just a small difference here. OO guys don't have a union, to most us it appears they are just lying down for Jerry, while ASA pilots are fighting for a better contract. I don't think anyone here is happy about Comair losing some of it's flying but those planes left on an RFP and are not being transferred to whipsaw (could very well be the case though) Comair guys.

Hopefully APLA will keep a careful track of what flights are struck work when and if Comair pilot's shut it down. You Comair guys are not my favorite but I still hope for the best with you guys.

Let me get this straight. An increase of 16, minus eight aircraft that never left, equals eight.

So, eight net airplanes. This must be pilot error.

Houston, err... uh... St George, we have a problem.

And, of course take away the four that already left... We're down to four!!! Leave it to BL to put a spin on everything!! Oh, and you know those turkeys we got for Christmas -- THOSE are the extra birds for ASA.

You spent 10 years at SkyWest and now your at southwalmartWest? Stick to your lcc walmart carrier threads. Delta, United, and all the other real Airlines wouldn't be in such a pickle if it weren't for trailer park wn undercutting everyone in the early 90's. wn started the slide. Delta and the rest do what they can to remedy the slide. Brothers at ASA? I have two blood brothers and I don't go to church with anyone from ASA.

Oh, and let me guess Nightrain....YOU would NOT take a job if offered by SWA?:rolleyes: You are one lying b@stard!!

Of course he wouldn't. He'd turn it down strictly on moral grounds, and hold out for that "real" job at a legacy. THAT'LL show those trailer trash (millionaires) at WN just what he thinks, dammit!

Are you sure? That's not the only one I've read.

No....the 'Good News for ASA' he was referring to was ASA is done being raped of our current fleet of aircraft by scumbag 700/900 flying for 50 seat rates Skywest pilots like you. So please allow us to be pleased we are done handing over our fleet to you, and not the Comair flying. Although, we all know you SKYW boys would rejoice in the taking of others flying.

walmartWest

Of course he wouldn't. He'd turn it down strictly on moral grounds, and hold out for that "real" job at a legacy. THAT'LL show those trailer trash (millionaires) at WN just what he thinks, dammit!

Why can't all you WN lovers realize that some people prefer not to work at the walmart of the skies. Unreal!

Where does wn walmart fly? BWI or MDW great spots to visit your siblings in prison. Oh I hear they love to fly into filthydelphia and soon memphistan.

P.S. Do you like wn's passengers?

Why can't all you WN lovers realize that some people prefer not to work at the walmart of the skies. Unreal!

Where does wn walmart fly? BWI or MDW great spots to visit your siblings in prison. Oh I hear they love to fly into filthydelphia and soon memphistan.

P.S. Do you like wn's passengers?

You're right, what was I thinking??

I'm sure glad Pan Am is hiring! Can't wait to get that 707 FE seat so I can stroll through the terminal with 3 "stews" like Leo DiCockreo.

Maybe if I close my eyes and wish hard enough, it might be 1967 again.

Now click your heels together 3 times and say "There's no place like pre deregulation legacy carriers, there's no place like pre deregulation legacy carriers, there's no place like pre deregulation legacy carriers....."

Latest resources

Back