• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Getting 8 CRJ700, and Keeping 8 Additional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It'll be hard to argue that ASA is cost uncompetitive when decisions like this are made...

It'll be hard to argue that ASA is cost uncompetitive when decisions like this are made...

It's always been hard for ASA management to argue that they are uncompetitive. This is just an admission that management's scare tactics have failed.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that Skywest wins the Frontier flying so that we can help do that. Denver here I come!

This is bad news for the industry. Everytime a plane changes registration money moves sideways. When money moves sideways it is wasted. It is not true growth, it is wasted money, in training, inspecition and registration. Sad for everyone. If these were new planes that would be different. It is like marrying someone else's wife. Baggage central.

Let me be the first to say I stand corrected. I thought SKYW was trying to bust the union and take all the 70's.

Let me also say. Better comair than us. If jets are going to be taken from somewhere. If someone is going to get jets better us than Skywest. I think we all think this way.

Let me be the first to say I stand corrected. I thought SKYW was trying to bust the union and take all the 70's.

Let me also say. Better comair than us. If jets are going to be taken from somewhere. If someone is going to get jets better us than Skywest. I think we all think this way.

I think not.

Why on Earth would you think this way?

Sounds like management. When management shows up, I just start thinking about monchhichis.

Monchhichis were monkey-like creatures who lived in the forest land of Monchia at the very top of tall trees well above the clouds. The tribe's leader, Wizzar, was a magical wizard who could conjure up spells and potions to defeat their enemy, the evil Grumplins of Grumplor.

Let me get this right. If an airline is going to lose aircraft you would prefer the aircraft come from your airline? Once an airline has lost aircraft you would prefer the aircraft went to somebody else?

I think pilots have no control over any of this. So if the hands that control us are going to put the screws to us... better they drill someone other than me.

Suppose North Korea was to Nuke a US city... am I the only person on this board that would hope it isn't my city?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back