• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Getting 8 CRJ700, and Keeping 8 Additional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't make more... If you a SKYW CA and an ASA CA both fly a 75 hour month with no special events an ASA CA will make more.

Not if we both fly the 200. Skywest rates are higher!

Its not that simple. In the short run you may be right, but in the long run, maybe not. Skywest has a lot of soft pay, including a pretty decent profit sharing program, holiday pay, and standups, or naps, whatever you call them, that pay more than just straight flight time.

I know a lot of people don't want to believe this, but there's more to total income than hourly rates.

I know a lot of people don't want to believe this, but there's more to total income than hourly rates.

I believe it, and my paycheck verifies it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oh boy oh boy! Mr "drivel" is back with all his wisdom! You and the rest (ohPluss,Irish,Superpoopy,JoeMerchant etc) are really coming outa the woods now that Lynn and John have been defeated mightily! Ya'll crack me up! Can't stay away too long can you?

ASA Will Grow in 2007!
The SKY Is Not Falling!

Oh boy oh boy it's the ASSintherearMan! The election is over, and your side has to deliver now. Show me now how my ALPA dues are doing good. So far it has been a waste of money.

Oh boy oh boy it's the ASSintherearMan!

Ass in the rear? Pretty weak there, Biscuit.

Maybe he should refer to you as TAKEitintherearDriver now, since that's the course of action you and your side seem to advocate. Besides, I hear ASADrivel is going to be the new title of the Brian's regular updates so we wouldn't want any confusion.

Not if we both fly the 200. Skywest rates are higher!

Its not that simple. In the short run you may be right, but in the long run, maybe not. Skywest has a lot of soft pay, including a pretty decent profit sharing program, holiday pay, and standups, or naps, whatever you call them, that pay more than just straight flight time.

I believe you, but SkyWest isn't the only airline that pays soft time...

Oh boy oh boy it's the ASSintherearMan! The election is over, and your side has to deliver now. Show me now how my ALPA dues are doing good. So far it has been a waste of money.

Heyyyyy Drivelmouth is backkkkkkk! So you noticed that the election is over, good for you. Two things though Drivel. The union has been delivering, and they're not "my side", they represent ALL the ASA pilots. It's only now that the company "appears" to be ready to wrap this up, and deliver their part. The mediator also has lit a fire under their arses too. Secondly, if you think your ALPA dues are a waste, then QUIT and go to Skywest! They're nonunion!

Voted To Make ASADrivel ASA's Arse of The Month!

Let me know which tail numbers are leaving so I can urinate in the masks! LOL just kidding, we wouldn't do that!

Heyyyyy Drivelmouth is backkkkkkk! So you noticed that the election is over, good for you. Two things though Drivel. The union has been delivering, and they're not "my side", they represent ALL the ASA pilots. It's only now that the company "appears" to be ready to wrap this up, and deliver their part. The mediator also has lit a fire under their arses too. Secondly, if you think your ALPA dues are a waste, then QUIT and go to Skywest! They're nonunion!

Voted To Make ASADrivel ASA's Arse of The Month!

How's the union working for the CMR folks? On another thread you said that you won't write them a check - why not? Aren't we one big happy family in ALPA? By the way, it looks like our side made some big movement also. I don't see the retirement plan on the open issue list anymore. Looks like BOTH sides made some movement.

How's the union working for the CMR folks? On another thread you said that you won't write them a check - why not? Aren't we one big happy family in ALPA? By the way, it looks like our side made some big movement also. I don't see the retirement plan on the open issue list anymore. Looks like BOTH sides made some movement.

Look, y'all, if you want to make ASADrivel go away IGNORE HIM!

Don't respond to his flamebait. He can't debate himself!

Latest resources

Back