• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call from the CP tonight. Recall, effective 01MAY. Letter to be sent Monday. He did NOT say how many. I am very near the top of the list.

At least we're moving in the right direction.

How near to the top since obviously everyone above you is getting recalled as well? Anyone heard from any other recalls to get a handle on a number returning? Great news for all of us, but especially those unwillingly unemployed.

I am effectively number 2 on the list. 4 guy are out voluntarily and have first rights. I was involuntary. At this point, at least 2 involuntary furlough guys are coming back. Sorry I don't have more info. I KNOW it sucks to wonder....

How is it that the Chief Pilot has to guess how many recalls there will be? Shouldn't he know? I'm just sayin'...

Maybe he meant how for down the furlough list. e.g. There are 12 recalls, but they know one person has asked for a leave due to an employment contract. I don't know, I am just guessing.

12 vacancies

it appears there are only 12 vacancies (per reduction bid 2010-06c), so there is no telling how many phone calls are required to find 12 pilots willing to return...

It's a start. I know some people may have better gigs right now, but there'll obviously be people who want the slots.

12 people is a start.

Latest resources

Back