Are the Frontier pilots happy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Bolo,
The sad part is that according to the Ghost's profile, he's not one of the guys that just bounced out of ERAU or UND to get some time and move on. RAH doesnt attract many career pilots so the high time ones usually are unhirable anywhere else or semi-retired and dont give a darn. All you can hope for is that the NMB is not quite as insane as Eischen, otherwise you may get to fly with the Ghost after seven years and find out if that "butt buddy" thing is a fetish of his or not. Hahaha!

Nice!!!!

Ghost,

In every reply so far, you resort to personal attacks. There can only be one reason--your arguments have no merit and, as a result, you must default to such pettiness. It's so sad I almost feel bad that I'm keeping this going because I know you will post another response that will further just how immature you are. But, just as with my 4 year-old, I know I shouldn't argue with a mind that's still developing, but sometimes I can't help myself. You say I don't know why your rates are what they are, but I'm pretty sure I do. You see, you have a contract, therefore the reason your rates suck is because THAT'S WHAT YOU NEGOTIATED! You could have made a stand with the E190, but you didnt. What that tells me is that your rates suck because you're willing to let them suck. You act as if RAH has just recently become such a bad place to work--as if it was a great place to work when you got hired there. I can assure you it wasn't. Face it, you knew that RAH sucked when you applied and got hired, but you still took the job. What does that say about you? You stated that "The whole [RAH] operation is a complete disgrace to the profession!" as if just stating it makes it okay to be a part of. In other words, you are the reason this profession is declining so quickly. I appreciate you being so candid, even if that wasn't your intent. I'm sorry you can't find anything interesting in any of the things I've written, although I think it's more the case that you REFUSE to see anything of interest so that you can keep justifying your career choices. That's what they are--choices. No one forced you to work at RAH, it was your choice. Now, I don't know the reason you made that choice and there might even be some justifiable reasons to have to make that choice, but in none of my posts did I write anything that isn't true. I didn't resort to personal attacks on you. I just laid out the facts, which were appearantlly too much for you to deal with. Is F9 perfect? No, far from it. If you were to give me a valid criticism, I'd own up to it and not try to make excuses. Bottom line is your job is essentially the same as mine, so why such a huge disparity when it comes to pay and work rules? Look in the mirror and you'll find your answer.

Ghost,

In every reply so far, you resort to personal attacks. There can only be one reason--your arguments have no merit and, as a result, you must default to such pettiness. It's so sad I almost feel bad that I'm keeping this going because I know you will post another response that will further just how immature you are. But, just as with my 4 year-old, I know I shouldn't argue with a mind that's still developing, but sometimes I can't help myself. You say I don't know why your rates are what they are, but I'm pretty sure I do. You see, you have a contract, therefore the reason your rates suck is because THAT'S WHAT YOU NEGOTIATED! You could have made a stand with the E190, but you didnt. What that tells me is that your rates suck because you're willing to let them suck. You act as if RAH has just recently become such a bad place to work--as if it was a great place to work when you got hired there. I can assure you it wasn't. Face it, you knew that RAH sucked when you applied and got hired, but you still took the job. What does that say about you? You stated that "The whole [RAH] operation is a complete disgrace to the profession!" as if just stating it makes it okay to be a part of. In other words, you are the reason this profession is declining so quickly. I appreciate you being so candid, even if that wasn't your intent. I'm sorry you can't find anything interesting in any of the things I've written, although I think it's more the case that you REFUSE to see anything of interest so that you can keep justifying your career choices. That's what they are--choices. No one forced you to work at RAH, it was your choice. Now, I don't know the reason you made that choice and there might even be some justifiable reasons to have to make that choice, but in none of my posts did I write anything that isn't true. I didn't resort to personal attacks on you. I just laid out the facts, which were appearantlly too much for you to deal with. Is F9 perfect? No, far from it. If you were to give me a valid criticism, I'd own up to it and not try to make excuses. Bottom line is your job is essentially the same as mine, so why such a huge disparity when it comes to pay and work rules? Look in the mirror and you'll find your answer.

First off, Loser!
Over half the company wasn't even around when the current contract was signed. By the way, what airplanes was RAH flying when it was in fact, signed? Turboprops. How long has the current contract been expired? These are all things that you maybe don't know or fail to take into consideration during your lame rants. You have no idea what you are talking about and are just a bitter person. Again, what was this regional that you worked for that is so great?

Last edited:
First off, Loser!
Over half the company wasn't even around when the current contract was signed. By the way, what airplanes was RAH flying when it was in fact, signed? Turboprops. How long has the current contract been expired? These are all things that you maybe don't know or fail to take into consideration during your lame rants. You have no idea what you are talking about and are just a bitter person. Again, what was this regional that you worked for that is so great?

WOW! I am speechless. No more neuron wasting for me.

So I guess since your excuse is that RAH was flying turboprops when the contract was signed, that means you should just live with it. United, Continental, Delta, et al, should pay all their pilots based on their contracts from way back when they flew DC3s or earlier, eh? Why is it that when they got new aircraft they negotiated new pay for said aircraft? Have you? No. That's my point. But go ahead and keep making excuses--whatever let's you sleep at night. Just like calling me bitter. It's far from the truth, but I'm sure it does wonders for your self-esteem. So go ahead, keep flinging those personal attacks, maybe after a while you'll have enough self respect to fight for what you deserve. Oh, and I agree with Bolo--I'm done wasting my time on you, Ghost.

We were negotiating for the past 3.5 years but then that all came to a screeching halt when we decided to buy a bankrupt airline that nobody else wanted! Do you forget that? Talk about getting your facts straight? :uzi:

Last edited:
Ok gentelmen... this has been a wonderful discussion... but lets tone down the attacks please before it gets in my red zone... discussion is one thing, but adding enuedo's only leads to more bombs being lobbed...

Moderator warning to tone it down.. thanks clr4

Latest resources

Back