Are the Frontier pilots happy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyWN

No attack, no defense, no inference. Just curious.

I just want a show of hands now that time has passed and the award is out..........

Are you Frontier guys happy with RAH or would you have rather been at SWA?

Gup

How in the world did you get past the people department?

I'm assuming this is aimed at me since you and I have "had a history." It's just a question. It looks, to me, like you guys got a damn fair shake. All I wanted to know is if you are glad things worked out like they did.

If you don't want to answer that's fine. If you want to wait and take your shots at me after our SLI, that's fine too!

Gup

I'm assuming this is aimed at me since you and I have "had a history." It's just a question. It looks, to me, like you guys got a damn fair shake. All I wanted to know is if you are glad things worked out like they did.

If you don't want to answer that's fine. If you want to wait and take your shots at me after our SLI, that's fine too!

Gup

I hope you get an equally "fair shake" when SLI goes through.

This is what GUP sent to my mailbox after i made a simple response.

"Hey,

Do you not feel like it's a good award? Don't just bitch me out! Explain it to me so I better understand your position.

I'm honestly not hatin' on you. I am simply wondering. I'll be upfront with my position. I thought you guys were a gnats ass away from liquidation so to get basically a relative seniority integration seems very fair to me.

Thanks,
Gup"

Gup, you love stirring the pot! Great, you're with SWA...you've got a good gig there. Good for you...Who cares? You're a pretentious prick! Keep it up, your ride won't last forever.

Everyone, don't waste your time with this moron.

Last edited:
I was a part of the pro-WN minority way back in that fateful summer of 09. I've long wished that SWA didn't bungle the deal like a bunch of drunk, arrogant cowboys. A pity that the bankruptcy auction process was out of mine and FAPA's hands, and a pity that red-faced SWA management needed a scapegoat to cover their withdrawal. Since then, SWA hubris, SWAPA propoganda that would make Goebbels proud, appalling stunts pulled out on the line, and the classless behavior of many on this board has further soured me on the always hypothetical prospect of dealing with your airline.

Your answer? The award sucks for most Frontier folks, in the mean we're not happy, and the disfunction within the 'circle of stars' seems to grow with each pased milestone.

Excellent attempt to rub salt in the wound, now go back to your hole. And your precious Craig Whatshisnuts, the guy SWAPA valiantly "saved," is gonna lose alot of numbers when the Tranny's get ratioed in. Let us know how that goes for ya.

I was a part of the pro-WN minority way back in that fateful summer of 09. I've long wished that SWA didn't bungle the deal like a bunch of drunk, arrogant cowboys. A pity that the bankruptcy auction process was out of mine and FAPA's hands, and a pity that red-faced SWA management needed a scapegoat to cover their withdrawal. Since then, SWA hubris, SWAPA propoganda that would make Goebbels proud, appalling stunts pulled out on the line, and the classless behavior of many on this board has further soured me on the always hypothetical prospect of dealing with your airline.

Your answer? The award sucks for most Frontier folks, in the mean we're not happy, and the disfunction within the 'circle of stars' seems to grow with each pased milestone.

Excellent attempt to rub salt in the wound, now go back to your hole. And your precious Craig Whatshisnuts, the guy SWAPA valiantly "saved," is gonna lose alot of numbers when the Tranny's get ratioed in. Let us know how that goes for ya.

Well said!

Latest resources

Back