• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are the Frontier pilots happy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4 more E-190s painted in F9 colors (NOT jet exporess)..... a Bull/Bison, hummingbrid, Bambi, coyote..... not a STS? 2 more in MCI paint as this is being typed......

I can't say how the NMB will rule. However, having the same paint job doesn't mean that much at this particular point. RAH is feeding our mainline carrier, just like they would with a contract carrier, flying under their colors. Based on previous NMB decisions that I've read (I know each board is different), they are looking for similar or same management, uniforms, scheduling, SOC, routes, etc...many of which are favorable to us since they are different. Again, who knows? We'll probably find out soon.

Last time I called dispatch, they said Frontier. Last time I looked my manuals they said F9. My uniform must have faded with all the years in the sunlight. They sure look different than any of the RAH entities. Oh, I forgot my hat? That is right I am not required to wear one. My DO and CP are in Denver as well. I have never seen RAH crews at any of the hotels we stay at.

And your point is?

Exactly! There is much more to add to that list too...

Last time I called dispatch, they said Frontier. Last time I looked my manuals they said F9. My uniform must have faded with all the years in the sunlight. They sure look different than any of the RAH entities. Oh, I forgot my hat? That is right I am not required to wear one. My DO and CP are in Denver as well. I have never seen RAH crews at any of the hotels we stay at.

And your point is?

those are all air carrier certificate specific items. Of course those will not be the same. Just like Eagle was several different certificates. Your uniform policy is in your FOM, again, air carrier certificate specific. Look up the F/A NMB response online and you will see what they have to say. pay close attention to the dissenting opinion inside it.

since recent BB's letter indicates he wants to keep f9/rah to be seperated
so badbly, the STS will favor to F9 guys.(you are right they will use the
example from the Eagle and Comair)
Don't lose your hope f9ers! We will be another AMR. At RAH, no one
deserves the your mighty joysticks(bus or cseries whatever).
At this point I just wanna forget about the SLI. I just wanna see the new
contract!!!!!

contract!!!!!

I hope you are right about being separate. I won't bank on it since we have been burned on SLI.

Last edited:
contract!!!!!

I just want to get my time and get the f out! You guys can all play with your joysticks all you want.

Do you people not understand what is going to happen to you if there is no STS? RAH pilots have been trying to tell you for months that if we do not become 1, you WILL be out of a job in a very short time.

BB and WH want us to be separate for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To transfer every single one of your precious sidesticked airplanes over to a pilot group who will fly them for less.

It's not IF it will happen. It's WHEN.

Do you people not understand what is going to happen to you if there is no STS? RAH pilots have been trying to tell you for months that if we do not become 1, you WILL be out of a job in a very short time.

BB and WH want us to be separate for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To transfer every single one of your precious sidesticked airplanes over to a pilot group who will fly them for less.

It's not IF it will happen. It's WHEN.
------------------------------------------------------

So your advice is that we just go ahead and surrender our careers in the name of "Oneness"? Is that what you say the RAH Pilots have been trying to tell us?

There is only one way that a "whipsaw" occurs in this situation. The RAH Pilots must AGREE to do our jobs (Airbus/Narrow Body flying) for less money. To my simple mind that would leave the ball and moral decision in the Republic Pilot's court. We'll have to wait and see what decision is made.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back