• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are the Frontier pilots happy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess it is true. Every airline does has there five (5%) percenters. Even SWA...who'd a thought?

Gup,

What a crazy, outrageous question to ask. I can't believe you'd be so inflamatory as to ask it the "Frontier guys were happy?"

Boy this is a rough crowd.

What part of "explain to me your position so I understand" and "I'm not hatin' on you" don't you guys get? It was intended to be the same as asking a guy who had two job offers if he could look back and say it was the right move picking X over Z.

I was also trying to understand your logic to apply it to our upcoming fiasco. There was no hate, inferred or implied, in my initial post. If you took it that way it's because you're spring loaded. I will take this ass chewing in stride and mind my own business.

Signed,
The Pretentious Prick

I've read a number of your 2000+ posts, and you definitely "LUV" to stir the pot! This was clearly another attempt...not buying your "I was being sincere" BS. Enough said...Yes, better to mind your own business if you're going to continue with your tired attempts to ruffle feathers.

Last edited:
The fat lady has not yet Sung, If the STS falls through for IBT, the IMSL is irrelevant to FAPA.

Seniority would have to be renegotiated with a whole new set of facts (we saved you would no longer be a relevant if inaccurate argument) if a later ruling declares them single carrier

The FA's were declared separate and not much has changed with the airline since that happened.

So GUP, I'm guessing that there is a sting, but that the fight is still on.

4 more E-190s painted in F9 colors (NOT jet exporess)..... a Bull/Bison, hummingbrid, Bambi, coyote..... not a STS? 2 more in MCI paint as this is being typed......

4 more E-190s painted in F9 colors (NOT jet exporess)..... a Bull/Bison, hummingbrid, Bambi, coyote..... not a STS? 2 more in MCI paint as this is being typed......
And every one with that little "Operated by Republic Airlines" on the nose. May as well be Jet Express.

ooooh.... where are your schedulers? dispatch? CEO? COO? CHDO? payroll?

No question that there are some criteria met for STS with F9 but certainly not all criteria has been met. For crying out loud, the 3 RAH regional subsidiaries (Chatauqua, Shuttle, Republic) haven't even been deemed a Single Transportation System yet. However, their current petition may do just that; designate those 3 regionals as an STS and determine Frontier to be separate, which will give BB some breathing room to sell Frontier to another mainline operator or at least try to build his own without this ridiculous SLI fouling his plans and ruining the careers of the F9 pilots.

ooooh.... where are your schedulers? dispatch? CEO? COO? CHDO? payroll?

Last time I called dispatch, they said Frontier. Last time I looked my manuals they said F9. My uniform must have faded with all the years in the sunlight. They sure look different than any of the RAH entities. Oh, I forgot my hat? That is right I am not required to wear one. My DO and CP are in Denver as well. I have never seen RAH crews at any of the hotels we stay at.

And your point is?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back