Are the Frontier pilots happy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ghost,

If you think I flew at GL then you've missed my whole point. I wouldn't work for GL for the same reason I wouldn't work at RAH (by choice). But, given your career choices, you wouldn't have a clue about what I'm talking about. Obviously, the only one who needs to "do a little research" is you. I don't know who is spreading this "everyone at F9 worked at GL for a year then went to F9" rumor, but since you believe that, it's not surprising you also believe the BS that the IBT feeds you. "Do a little research" and you'll discover that the vast majority of F9 pilots DID NOT work at GL. Are there some who did work there for a year before coming to Frontier? I'm sure there are, but they are very, very few. You don't want to hear that, though, because it's easier to justify working at a s**ty regional when you convince yourself that "everybody" does it. The ugly truth is not everybody goes to work at a sh**ty regional--some CAN and DO get hired at regionals with decent work rules and pay. But, again, given your career choices, you would't have a clue about that. As far as me "hitting on chicks", well, I guess you've just proven my point even more. Most F9 pilots are mature MEN who have left such idiocies behind, along with their backpacks, spiked hair, and their constant need to brag about being a pilot.

Tell you what, Ghost, grow up a bit, stop being so naive, then come back and post something somewhat intelligent. And, for the record, what I post on this forum is strictly my opinion, and not that of the "Good people at F9", so how could I be giving anyone a bad name? Using your 5th grade logic, everyone at RAH is an idiot because your post is so idiotic. Doesn't make sense does it? Leave the "Good people of F9" out of this--if they have something to say, they will say it. They don't need me to be a spokesman for them. Got it?

Haha. I just realized that someone with 640 posts is telling me to spend less time on this forum. I had to edit my post to add this because that is classic (and not in a good way like two of my cars).

Sai,
I bet your'e a joy to fly with!!!!! Just go shine your boots after your'e done combing the high school parking lots!!!!:0 BTW, what's this all mighty regional that you worked for????

Last edited:
Interesting, Ghost. Not a single retort to anything I wrote. Nope, not one. Just a lame attempt at sarcasm. I should have known I was wasting my time replying (point by point, I might add) to your post. By the way, the whole "I bet your'e(sic) a joy to fly with!!!!!" is so over used on this forum, maybe not with five!!!!! exclamation points and misspellings, but still way over used. Thanks, though, for only using five exclamation points, because six of them might have actually hurt my feelings. Geesh!

That is because you ran on for three paragraphs and didn't provide one interesting thought! The point is, you rightfully bash the rates we currently fly for but probably have no idea why they are what they are? Forgive me, I didn't know that F9 had an industry leading Airbus payscale? I will tell you something that your coworkers have been trying to tell you, but you dont catch on. You are obviously a complete tool and your coworkers dread working a trip with you!

That is because you ran on for three paragraphs and didn't provide one interesting thought! The point is, you rightfully bash the rates we currently fly for but probably have no idea why they are what they are? Forgive me, I didn't know that F9 had an industry leading Airbus payscale? I will tell you something that your coworkers have been trying to tell you, but you dont catch on. You are obviously a complete tool and your coworkers dread working a trip with you!

I am sorry for butting in the skirmish but I cannot resist. First, have you flown with Little Mojito? How do you know that his/her coworkers dread flying with him/her? Pretty moronic statement to say the least!

Second, our Airbus rates are not industry leading but they are pretty respectable. Now I want you to tell me the same about your rates? Please keep a straight face and convince that your pay rates are respectable.
Right! Enough said!
I am not going to go through the mud slinging but please bring some kind of game to the table.

I am sorry for butting in the skirmish but I cannot resist. First, have you flown with Little Mojito? How do you know that his/her coworkers dread flying with him/her? Pretty moronic statement to say the least!

Second, our Airbus rates are not industry leading but they are pretty respectable. Now I want you to tell me the same about your rates? Please keep a straight face and convince that your pay rates are respectable.
Right! Enough said!
I am not going to go through the mud slinging but please bring some kind of game to the table.

Bolo,
I NEVER once said that our rates were respectable in the least!!!! They are a complete joke but I am not the one running my mouth on here like your butt buddy who has no idea why they are what they currently are! if you can read, I actually said that he "rightfully" bashed them. The whole operation is a complete disgrace to the profession! You act like people are proud of working at RAH. People are so burned out from being beaten down by management that nobody cares anymore, except for the lifers. Read the post before you put your two cents in, moron!!!:nuts:

Last edited:
Grey Ghost quote"Butt Buddy." Your sophomoric behavior is what gives your group a black eye. Please tell me you do not represent the RAH group as whole. Grow up YOUNG man.

Hey Bolo,
The sad part is that according to the Ghost's profile, he's not one of the guys that just bounced out of ERAU or UND to get some time and move on. RAH doesnt attract many career pilots so the high time ones usually are unhirable anywhere else or semi-retired and dont give a darn. All you can hope for is that the NMB is not quite as insane as Eischen, otherwise you may get to fly with the Ghost after seven years and find out if that "butt buddy" thing is a fetish of his or not. Hahaha!

Latest resources

Back