• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone want to write me a letter for NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sir are correct. But why does that matter. I worked just as hard as everyone else to get where I am.

If you were indeed a Gulfstreamer, please don't insult our intelligence with that statement. The airlines might be all warm and fuzzy about it, but it will win you no friends in the corporate world.

Wow ok...not the response I was looking for. Welp, thanks for the suggestions and I hope you guys fly safe.

Good Day All

Last edited:
Depends....you gotta boat?

just teasin'. All the guys on this forum forget where them came from (including me), and before the internet, would quietly network via different avenues. heck, I used to leave notes on peoples airplanes so I could ride support with them!

just teasin'. All the guys on this forum forget where them came from (including me), and before the internet, would quietly network via different avenues. heck, I used to leave notes on peoples airplanes so I could ride support with them!

I used to tie myself to the leading edges. ;)

Dear NJA,

First of all I love working here u guys r great! So anyway I met this really cool guy online. He loves boats and airplanes, this alone should really set him apart from the other NJA pilots, and well he just seems like a perfect fit for our little, ok kinda big, family. Oh and one last thing he must really want to work here because he posted it online!!
In conclusion I would like to ask for your consideration in hiring my new friend who I met last week. Thank you.

Ok, maybe a little harsh but come on man.

CRJ200,

If you've been at Pinnacle for a while, surely you know (or know of) a former Pinnacle pilot who is now at NetJets? Why not just ask for this person's e-mail address or other contact info via PM and go from there on a LOR?

To the rest of you: who cares if he's a trust fund baby? As George Carlin said, he merely hit the genetic lottery. Should he be really punished for this? And at least he was honest when he was asked about it.

Latest resources

Back