Anyone want to write me a letter for NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
R U serious, joking or just STUPID??

I do not know anyone at NJA and would love to fly for them. I have been a Captain at Pinnacle for a while. I will take you golfing or boating or out to eat. I just want to get to know someone who is there on a personal level and not online. I want to know what you really think about the corporate life.

Thanks

Doesn't ALL ATP have a program 'Zero to Right Seat' at Pinnacle?

All ready a MEMBER of my local course. Don't need to play at a low-level muni course.

I guess a kayak or canoe counts as a boat these days.

Eatin' out, hum? Taco Bell or Mickey D would be your choice, right?

WAKE UP!! You really think any pilot at NJA will stick not only their neck out, but their entire rep based upon a brief boat ride while eating some food and hitting some golf balls?? You said you worked as hard as other pilots, but you think hard nor very clearly prior to asking that stupid question. NJA considers thinking outside the box a plus, but not thinking stupid.

Just curious, what do YOU consider working as hard or maybe harder then other pilots? Please tell us all about your aviation experience. You were brave enough to ask for a letter, so do tell. Unless this whole thing is a joke then well played and it did make me laugh.

Latest resources

Back