Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ200pilot

Anyone at NJA want to Hang out?

I do not know anyone at NJA and would love to fly for them. I have been a Captain at Pinnacle for a while. I will take you golfing or boating or out to eat. I just want to get to know someone who is there on a personal level and not online. I want to know what you really think about the corporate life.

Thanks

Last edited:
I do not know anyone at NJA and would love to fly for them. I have been a Captain at Pinnacle for a while. I will take you golfing or boating or out to eat. I just want to get to know someone who is there on a personal level and not online. I want to know what you really think about the corporate life.

Thanks

First off, Netjets is not a corporate job. Second off, what kind of boat do you have and wheres it at?

(ps......its a great job).

How can an RJ pilot afford all those toys? Are you one of those trust fund kids that bought your way into Pinnacle with 500 hrs and now you're trying to bribe your way into your next job?

ding ding ding...

we have a winner!

Bet he was awesome to hang with at Gulf Stream!

You sir are correct. But why does that matter. I worked just as hard as everyone else to get where I am. I also know that in any job it is WHO you know. So, this is not a bribe, just a way to talk to someone and get more info from someone who is experiencing the netjet life style. That is all

Sounds like a nice "date". LORs shouldn't be for sale. Pilots should base their recommendations on a personal/professional relationship forged over time.

Lots of people are waiting patiently in line without resorting to bribery.

Skyward80

Thanks

$1000 ill give you one.

Latest resources

Back