• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone want to write me a letter for NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you change the subject of the THREAD to the subject of your first post? "Anyone at NJA want to Hang out?" You're going to get flamed for this one...

Sounds like your doing pretty good where you are?

and FWIW, LORs dont seem to really help. You probably have just as good of a shot without the LOR.

good luck.

I like the initiative but the ethics may need a little attention.

Perhaps you should send me a picture of the boat.
:laugh:

I worked just as hard as everyone else to get where I am.

First, don't be so sure about that, you should hear some of the stories out there.

Second, my advise? Find a good set of knee pads, no one wants to have to go on a date with you, they just want to cut to the chase. (this is mostly a male dominated industry, and I think most of you here would agree with the no date approach that would work best for this guy)

I dont see it as such a bad idea. Why not? I actually get contacted all the time by people I "heard" of but never actually knew at my old job. They want a recommendation solely based on the fact we both worked on the same team. At the least this guy is trying to get to know someone and make a new friend. Seems like a lot better way to get to know if you would have a nice time with someone on the tour. I like it. It is an honest approach. Besides, who wouldn't want a friend with nice toys..! A bunch of students once wrote and asked Warren Buffet to go to lunch with them so they can pick his brain and he said...yes. Pilots I think need more networking and meeting others in the industry so we CAN play off each other and help one another acheive our goals. Every other high tech and professional industry does this.

Well FLYIPILOT since u said that.......anyone wanna race with me?....... I bet you wont bit me on the track!! and if you do beer is on me...ja ja ja
TOPED OUT 201mph last week....ahhh was awesome!!

Latest resources

Back