• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhhh man, I think i have a big "AVOID" stamped on my forehead or something, I have had my app on there since early 2003 when they first started their big hiring push back a couple years... I think what is really holding me back is that i have no letter of rec from an employee. Maybe i should put the daughter in daycare and go hang out in the terminal and buy every F9 guy/gal i see a bee...er coke as they finish up for the day. It's all cool though, i'll wait until it is my turn, there must be some reason they are delaying my call, and i will find out eventually ;)

I doubt it. From everything I've heard you really do need the recommendation. It's a way of narrowing the unbelievably large group of applicants and preserving the culture they've worked so hard to create. Just what I've heard anyway. Hang in there and good luck. Like AnimalTale said, you will get the call. Do you know anyone who knows someone there? Maybe you could get to know them and they'd be able to recommend you. That's always tough but could be a starting point.

Keep after it.

M3

Anyone else? Perhaps we could PM each other and make contact before we meet that day. It wouldn't hurt to share information and try to help each other any way we can. If you've been invited, PM me and maybe we can get to know each other a bit before the 15th. Best of luck to all of you!

M3

From what I have heard from a friend of mine at Frontier, if you do not have an internal rec. you will not be getting a call for an interview. With thousands of apps on file and only hiring a 100 or so only those with recs. are getting a call.

Anyone know when the next interview date is, beyond Nov. 15th? And how many they're interviewing per date? thanks

crashpad said:
I got hired without a LOR after applying for only six years.
And you got lucky! :D

QRC, We're planning to interview about every other week from here on in in groups of ten.

Hey AnimalTail, I see they let you out to play again after you got put into the dog house aka Penalty Box, Well I guess Karma got you, hopefully you will play nice next time.

ex-nutjeter said:
Well I guess Karma got you, hopefully you will play nice next time.

:smash:

You know from karma?

:nuts:

From the training departments mouth...

Frontier will take delievery of 6 aircraft in '06 and 7 in '07 with classes in the following months; 1 class of 10 in Dec 05, 2 classes of 10 in Jan 06, 1 class of 12 March 06, 1 class of 12 in April 06 and possibly one class of 6 in May 06. I am extremely fortunate to be in class right now and everyone at Frontier has been really great. Good luck to everyone trying to get the call, I applied for three years and had one LOR prior to the interview.

Latest resources

Back