Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

727RedTails

Anyone have the latest on the hiring? I was wondering if any calls have gone out lately?
Thanks.

Calls should be going out shortly for interviews on Tuesday the 15th.

Good luck!

Got the email today - Nov 15!!! I can't wait! Anyone else? Best of luck to all.

M3

M3pilot said:
Got the email today - Nov 15!!! I can't wait! Anyone else? Best of luck to all.

M3

Congratulations. Good luck on the interview. Just curious, how many internal letters of recommendation did you have?? Keep us updated.

Hey, did anyone get my intvite by accident???...if so send it my way please. Impatiently waiting to hear from them...almost willing to go up and sit in HQ lobby until i get one. Maybe they will just get tired of me sitting there and offer me one just to get me to leave :p

Definately keep us updated...

I had a few recommendations. I was real lucky. Looks like quite the place to be...could be a dream come true. I'm not sure how many it takes though. From what I heard if you have one and meet the mins you should be hearing from them. Good luck everyone, hope to see you the 15th.

M3

starchkr said:
Hey, did anyone get my intvite by accident???...if so send it my way please. Impatiently waiting to hear from them...almost willing to go up and sit in HQ lobby until i get one. Maybe they will just get tired of me sitting there and offer me one just to get me to leave :p

Definately keep us updated...

DOnt quit on us. Im sorry u havent been called yet. You will. Keep me posted.

M3...> Have fun.

Cya

starchkr, when did you submit your online app (publish it)? Jjust curious to see if we can help everyone out by taking an average of the time from submission to interview call. I published mine in mid-August of this year. Of course, that may be a longer than average time to get the call since they weren't interviewing at the time, BUT I think that they did only interview one class before this one (11/15/05). Let me know what else I can help with - I hope you get the call before I post this!

M3

Latest resources

Back