• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saabpilot,

Congrats!

Jetsi

SaabPilot,

Good luck to you. Keep it positive at the interview and you'll do great. As for me, I just pulled into Denver today. I'm so beat. This moving stuff is more tiring than I remember. Then again, I'm not getting any younger. Lucky for me, I have an entire week to recover...prior to class on the 8th. :)

Can't wait for it all to begin.

P.S. This thread sure has had a long life! ;-)

Stratus

Congrats Saab pilot - hopefully you will get to change your screename soon bubba.....good luck

Jeff

Thanks

I hope so. I am very excited. The closer it gets the more excited I become! Frontier has really impressed me. I hope I get the chance to join the F9 family!

Saabpilot and F9forme,

This is an exciting time. Congratulations on the interview, best of luck and show them how much you want to be there. You'll be interviewing with a couple great friends of mine - get to know each interviewee and encourage one another.

I understand that out of the last interview group a very low percentage was hired. I can't speak to the reason because I was obviously not there. However, I've been told that in a previous interview group that some there were a little too relaxed. I hope I didn't lead anyone astray when I made a post several months ago regarding this, but please understand me: The F9 folks want to see that you are relaxed and they do an outstanding job making you feel that way. Now, that doesn't mean that arriving without a WHOLE LOT of enthusiasm is a bad idea. There is a balance and I encourage you to find that. The interviewing has been ongoing since around October of last year and the run has been good. You, your friends, and F9 will all deserve the best so show them you're the one they want to hire. This is a great place (right Noel, etc.?) and I think we'd all agree that it's a culture worth preserving and growing. We all have a part in that - employees and prospectives alike. Again, I encourage all of you to keep the dream in sight, enjoy the ride, and give the interviewers every reason to hire you! If I can help anyone, please PM me - it wasn't that long ago that I was wondering when I'd get the call and I'll never forget that. This thread has been a very informative, organic and shows a bit of what F9 is about. I think we'd all agree that the interest and contributions here have at least a small part in keeping hopefuls informed and adding to the hiring process. I feel grateful to be a small part of that.

Please PM me if I can help with anything guys/gals - and best of luck to you all!

M3

1? Woah!

Feeling really fortunate. Saab, show your enthusiasm (in moderation) and I'm sure you'll do fine. Don't eat too much pizza during lunch, they keep count. ;-) Really though, they know the "real deal" when they see it. Show them that you're the one they want.

Stratus

Last edited:
How many different animals does Frontier have on its tails? Is there critieria for animal selection?? I am doing a school paper on the airlines and need something with substance to talk about. I feel I am a little stuck right now and could easily right a page and a half on Frontier animals. Thanks fellas!!!

Got an invite this morning!

Interview Monday May 15 - got gouge?
I know the usual places to look, but if anybody wants to pm me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
curtnkari*juno.com

Latest resources

Back