• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I head out in the morning to fly my last trip at Comair. 4 days and then it's a memory. I can't wait to load up the rental truck and drive west. Finally, light at the end of the tunnel. ;-) Oh, what a sweet feeling.

Stratus

Just did an overnight for TSA in MKE. Stay at the same hotel as the Frontier folk. If anyone wants to hang for a few just let me know or PM me.

I've never been so excited to be unemployed! ;-) Today is my first official day out of Comair. I'll be in Denver Sunday.

Can't wait!

Stratus

68 and Sunny on Sunday. Welcome!

Jetsi

Great feeling isn't it Stratus...i can remember my last night flying the lear, and it was a blast, i feel bad for the BRAND NEW (first week on the line) co-pilot who had to fly the bad weather legs...what, just because he was new you thought i would let him fly the easy legs, nah, i was takin' it easy that night, plus it was great experience for him :laugh: :D ...not bad on either of his two ILS to mins going into MDW(all flown by hand mind you, none of this nice automation to help him out like i have now), first landing was a little iffy, but hey, he was new what could i say?!

68 and sunny will be nice, i am tired of this snow already for this season. 4 inches this past weekend, and it is snowing again right now outside...i am sure the sprinkler guy loves it though, had him come out last friday and turn them on (had to replace the vacuum breaker as well), and now he has to come back out next week to fix the vacuum breaker again, yeah the wonderful freezing weather blew it again, so another $45 bucks...please don't freeze again is all i can say.

Also, you will love Reserve here...all i heard from a lot of people was that i should expect to be flying A LOT, but that couldn't have been further from the truth. I have flown 30 hours this month, and that was only because i Agressive bid lines just to get out of the house!!! Since the 14th i have flown one, yep only one, PHX turn, the rest of the time i have been sitting at home...pretty nice if you ask me...although i think i will agressive bid something for tomorrow just so i can again leave the house. Also, all in my class but the bottom three were able to hold lines for next month (May), of course i was in the bottom three, but June should be my lucky month. So being on reserve for a whole two months isn't too bad. Things to look forward to huh, it's great here, you will absolutely love it.

Stratus, Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you! You will love it here. Starchkr-I must be flying all of your trips, already consolidated. (or maybe they love me more)?:) On relief next month, sure is nice to be senior, eh? Okay, Okay-I'll stop rubbing it in. Just can't help being a brat now and again.

Latest resources

Back