Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stratus,

Glad to hear you starting soon. That was a quick turnaorund from interview to class start. Best wishes with F9.

Deej
(another Comair pilot trying to achieve escape velocity) :)

flyerg said:
Stratus, Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you! You will love it here. Starchkr-I must be flying all of your trips, already consolidated. (or maybe they love me more)?:) On relief next month, sure is nice to be senior, eh? Okay, Okay-I'll stop rubbing it in. Just can't help being a brat now and again.

Seniority is EVERYTHING ........lol. Congrats hun......

Does anyone know Frontier's interview schedule? I have bid weekends for May with the hope that this is the month.
When I earned my 1,000 121 PIC, I filled out the online app (Oct 2005). I have a SB and he said I made it from the general list of applicants to a smaller group. I just passed what I hope is my last PC and line check at my current airline (Captain CRJ). I really want F9 and when I get it I am going to toss the resume and retire from there. My wife and kids and I are going to move to Denver and live in domicile, something we have been waiting for this whole career.
Any input on what more I can do to get the opportunity to interview?

Grab some candles, some chalk, a few stray cats, and a chicken. You start by drawing on the . . . ., oh wait, better PM you that :D.

Keep it upbeat, post here often and encourage others, keep up with the F9 news, and get to know as many of the Zoo Crew as you can.

If you have the mins, which it sounds like you do, keep the fingers crossed and hang in there.

Jetsi

I am keeping it upbeat. Everything happens for a reason and if it is meant to be it will happen.

The good news is I am at 9E and F9 has hired some of our guys and they are pretty good guys that will represent our airline well, so they pave the path for us that come behind.

My brother lives in Westminster and is getting married in September and when he starts a family we want to have our children close. I lived in Greeley, Colorado when I went to school and always wanted to fly for the "Old Frontier", my uncle had friends there and that was my goal, until the new Frontier started.

Yeah!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I got the email from Frontier last night! May 11th is the big day. I am very excited. Hopefully I can join the F9 family. I will keep you posted.

Saabpilot

Saabpilot,

CONGRATS! I am very excited for you, especially since I think you currently work at my sister company. Best of Luck!

Latest resources

Back