• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey everyone, sorry it has been awhile since i have been on here...been studying my rear off for the checkride, and now that it is over, i have a little time again. Phew, finally, officially a Frontier pilot, i have felt like i have been through the ringer the last few weeks...in a good way, except for the getting up at 2 am for all my sims at elast. Checkride was actually enjoyable, very laid back, and i actually didn't screw anything up like i expected.

I think i have actually learned (well at least starting to) to let the a/c do the work, and use the automation...still had to remember to use the a/p though. I am not as anxious to take over the plane when things start to get busy.

Anybody heard anything else on the hiring front lately? I have really been out of the loop over at United and doing everything so early in the morning doesn't help either.

Flyerg, sorry i have not called you back, but now that the majority of the stress is over i will give you a buzz here in the next day or two...you can tell me all about your adventures during training and how IOE is going.

Thanks guys...it has been a blast!! Now i get to actually get behind the wheel..er uh beside the stick. What a way to start out, first trip is a four day with layovers in DFW, MKE and SLC...at least i get a lot of my IOE time out of the way with that trip. It's all good though, i am definately looking forward to it.

I'm running behind.

Congrats man.

You need to do something like paint a purple ball on your forehead so I can find you in the crew room and say congrats personally.

I can still remember the first time I powered up the CFM's. You will have a blast.

Jetsi

Starchkr....congrats bud. All the hard work pays off in the end doesn't it? Now the fun really starts........if you run into any of my buds say hey.

Take Care

I stopped by their Corportate Headquarters the other day on some work related stuff and was very impressed. Frontier seems like a nice outfit so I pitched my application on to the internet pile. I am sure that I will hear something in 1 maybe 2 years or so.

Thanks for the contact info F9.

Helmsmen

Way to go man. Great feeling isn't it? I remember my first time firing those things up too Jetsi - what a time. Enjoy IOE; those guys are great and you will have a lot of fun. I've been away from the board for a while now too but should be back at it more consistently after I get back from overseas. Again, congrats starchkr, and best of luck to all of you waiting to live the dream!

M3

Latest resources

Back