• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Starchkr-congrats on the checkride!! Flying the plane is AWESOME!! I am having sooo much fun and everyone is so nice. I finished IOE on Friday and started reserve on Saturday. Aggessive reserve is really neat, I picked up a trip to SNA with a 20 hr layover-how perfect is that? Can't wait to see you on line. M3-hope you are having a blast too! Schreck-can't wait for next year to see you here, you will do great here and you will love it! I'm sure that your great attitude will pay off! Great to see you all back here, I have been absent for a while too, but things should be getting back to normal now.

It's Official!

Well, I got the call last night from F9Recruiter and I will be attending the April 24th class:D . I am pumped up!!! I look forward to meeting some of you out there on the line.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement, everyone. It definitely helped!!

Cheers,

Skibandit

Skibanditxx Congrats and have a blast in school...........the groundschool information fire hoses are being primed as we speak...lol

Cooperate to graduate ........

Enjoy brutha.....good job

Oh man what a trip...we literally covered everything on the IOE checklist by actually doing it rather than just talking about it in the cockpit. Andy was awesome, made the experience very relaxing and enjoyable. From the weather here in DEN monday (2 CAT III landings and the hour long wait for de-ice) to the actual ECAM's we had to work through, it was quite the trip...oh yeah, did i forget to mention that most of my landings really tested the main gear, and they are pretty sturdy:0 ...i need to realize that i land 30 feet in the air now instead of 3...and those brakes, man are they touchy!

Sorry again flyerg, didn't get the chance to get in contact with you yet, i have the next 6 days off, so i will ring ya up. That SNA overnight worked great for ya, you need to get those all the time. My next trip is a short 2 day out to ATL for the overnight and back and then all finished with IOE.

Congrats skibandit, you will love it here.

jetsi and M3...it was a blast, i really do not remember the first time firing up the engines, i was way too nervous to remember much about that first leg...i do remember it was ship 921 though and that we went to LAX...other than that, it is almost a blur.

I've enjoyed this thread. All the good attitudes are refreshing, it has actually lifted my mood more than once to read through it. I can relate to just about all of it, the comradarie and the fun. Its like a trip down memory lane. Congratulations guys, it sounds like a great place to work.

Flyerg.......you are THE BEST :)

To all that are waiting...hope time flies

To all in class.....hope time flies......

To all that are living their dream job at F9......HOPE TIME STANDS STILL....

Take care all and be safe..........

Interviews

Last I heard they had interviewed on March 13 and had planned some interviews for April. F9 Recruiter...any updates?

Looking forward to hearing good news as well!

ProV1

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back