• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never know wether to laugh or scream when I hear some of these conspiracy theorists. If you want to put their Ideas in perspective, consider this scenario;

An aircraft that may have been hijacked has crashed into a large public building which subsequently collapsed resulting in a tragically large loss of life. It is your responsibility to assemble a team to investigate the disaster and discover the cause. You have a choice of two teams;

Team "A" consisting of;

Structural engineers, proffesional aviation crash investigators, proffesional criminal investigators from say, the FBI and CIA and engineers from the aircraft manufacturer who actually visit the crash site and collect evidence and then take as much time as is neccesary to reach a consensus based on logic and reason.

OR

Team "B" consisting of;

Some teenage film students, a few actors including Charlie Sheen, a fiction novelist or two, a couple of politicians, a shady businessman who fronts bogus companies and a few more journalists who are looking for a book deal and who complete their "investigation" by only using material found on the internet to support a conclusion they had already made before they even started.

Hmmmmmmm,

Tough choice, which team would you choose?

RJPilot: (God I hope you really aren't a professional aviator)
Try this;
1. Go to the nearest bar with a sleazy reputation. (DON'T WEAR YOUR UNIFORM)
2. Pick a mediocre looking woman who is unaccompanied.
3. Begin buying her drinks, while carefully avoiding the topic of this thread. (Just ask her something about herself and shut up.)
4. When her speech begins to slur, ask her to go to HER place. (Her place because she'll get weirded out at your place for sure.)
5. As soon as you arrive, kiss her before you say something stupid.
6. Perform the act of sexual intercourse.
7. Do it again.
8. See if you start to lighten up and rejoin the rest of us in the real world.

Wow... look at all the personal attacks on someone just because they question their govt.

Excellent debate style you got there! Really strong.

I suppose you call all the family members looking for answers.. lunatics? You people are a disgrace to the American Republic. You all deserve to wear a redcoat.

Enjoy your next TSA search.. ;)

8. See if you start to lighten up and rejoin the rest of us in the real world.

You should start to open your eyes and see the exponential growth combined with significant poll results of the so called "lunatics". Seems almost 50% of Americans are "lunatics" and growing. Scary huh?

Last edited:
To the guy wanting the picture of the hijackers.. they havent changed since the week of Sept 11, 2001. Go fetch.

To the guy who posted abovetopsecret... get with the program.. thats old news and debunked many times over including the fact that most of its links no longer work. If you want to try something relatively new (where they measure plane parts using humans in the photo as a tape measure), try aerospaceweb.com.

Although, that site is a joke as well.

If you want to discuss the FACTS based on AA77 Flight Data Recorder as provided by the NTSB, please feel free to PM me... or perhaps you can use the "lunatic" talking points some of you are so good at..lol.. .since obviously you dont know any of the facts.

By the way... none of the aircraft parts found from ALL the sites (GZ or the pentagon) were never matched up via mx logs... just a bit if info from a "lunatic" to the ignorant that believes everything the govt tells you.

Last edited:
I can almost understand why some people would believe in conspiracy theories about the Kennedy assasination or TWA flight 800 as some of the alternative ideas are at least plausible even if they later fall apart under greater scrutiny, but these 9/11 conspiracy ideas are just absolutely absured. Every idea presented in these theories always revolves around a question and if an answer to that question is provided it requires one to believe in a conspiracy that would have to involve tens of thousands of people.

As an example; we are supposed to believe that all the aircraft where in fact empty drones, the passengers and crew that boarded the planes would have had to be somehow, somewhere removed from the 4 seperate aircraft. Tell me how and where was that done. Now, what about the families of the 200 or so passengers and crew, why would they be saying that their loved ones died in the impacts, if they were still alive? If you say that 200 or so passengers and crew are being "held" somewhere then tell me where and by whom. If you say that they were later "eliminated" to avoid having them tell their stories, then why would you bother removing them from the aircraft in the first place?

I could go on and on, with each point, but let's sum it up by saying that conspiracy theorists do nothing but ask questions (Dumb questions). Whereas
the people that actually investigated the events provide answers.

Again, I restate my question; Where is your proof?

Last edited:
"If you say that 200 or so passengers and crew are being "held" somewhere then tell me where and by whom" Same place the vets with the "Black Clap" are being held on that ship off the coast of Vietnam, you know the ones with the incurable VD who declared missing in action. (if confused see my eariler thread)

As for matching up parts against MX logs, that would presume the parts found still had their ID numbers visible. Futher more it wouldn't surprise me if a part didn't match as people are not always perfect in their record keeping. It is not uncommon for a part installed on the left being recorded as being on the right. etc, etc. And as for the "Facts" from the AA 77 flight recorder, go ahead and post them so that everyone can evaluate them. That is how a rational investigation process works.

Latest resources

Back