• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one denies that LC1 and 2 has factual errors. Be sure to catch the Final Cut opening in theaters nationwide shortly..

Did your buddy hear the explosions at 9:32 like The Historian for the Dept of Navy?

Did he see a plane hit the light poles? Because the FDR data from the NTSB shows it about 400 feet too high. Why? Dunno.. ask the NTSB. .we tried.. but they refused to comment.

Perhaps Santa Claus hit the light poles... and that was his white beard streaking across the lawn. Only Rudolf can make that descent in 1 second im sure... 500 feet to 31 feet in one second.. hmmm.. Rudolf is a manic!

lol... hey SKC... gravity and fire did it! ;)

What do they call you types out at "The Grove"? Sheep? sounds about right... :)

Last edited:
RJPilott said:
Hijack 'suspect' alive in Morocco

By David Bamford in Rabat
A Saudi-Arabian aircraft pilot who was named as one of five suspects on board one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Centre, has turned up alive and well in Morocco.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1558669.stm

You're an idiot. That guy went to Embry Riddle in Daytona. He just happens to have the same name as a hijacker and had completed flight training.

kf4amu said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJPilott
Hijack 'suspect' alive in Morocco

By David Bamford in Rabat
A Saudi-Arabian aircraft pilot who was named as one of five suspects on board one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Centre, has turned up alive and well in Morocco.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1558669.stm

You're an idiot. That guy went to Embry Riddle in Daytona. He just happens to have the same name as a hijacker and had completed flight training.

kf4amu, c'mon now, don't burst his bubble......he did his research -- incomplete research, but enough to bolster his perspective.

Purple haze............................... (don't confuse me with facts, just pass the doobie).

Fugawe

kf4amu said:

He just also happens to have the same exact face as the hijacker on the FBI site.

Same with the "hijacker" from Denver that is still alive.

Someone might want to tell the FBI to update their website.. .after 5 years...

But im sure they love the fact you will believe everything you are told.

"But 'im sure they love the fact you will believe everything you are told". Again the pot calling the kettle black, what is the truth? BTW when I was doing RVSM certification flights i nthe DA-20 where I had to do 350 KT passes at 300' AGL to calibrate the test equipment. I did it on the Radar Altimeter, because my baro altimeter read 600', it was reading 300' high. If my airplane had a FDR, what altitude would it have read? Again what is the truth?

RJPilott said:
lol... hey SKC... gravity and fire did it! ;)

How many times in history have loaded (fuel) commercial jet aircraft impacted buildings at 500 mph? Simple question.

SKC said:
How many times in history have loaded (fuel) commercial jet aircraft impacted buildings at 500 mph? Simple question.

Hey, no fair adding common-sense facts to the argument ;) .

Fugawe

SKC said:

How quickly did those towers fall down after impact... What is the burn rate of Jet-A in a controlled environment. What are the OSHA codes for a Class A 110 story Skyscraper? (hint: the buildings didnt fall due to impact or jet fuel)

I know the answers... do you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back