• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So i guess Operations Northwoods is a lie? Operation Vigilant Guardian? Operation Global Guardian?

Want to hear a wild theory that fits right in with Santa Claus.? The fact that people like you believe 3 steel buildings came down due to fire and gravity all in the same day. .yet never happened before in history...

I bet you also believe the Pentagon is only covered by a parking gate cam...lol

Loose Change does have some factual errors that were corrected in the recut listed above.. (such as the mistake of a B52 hitting the ESB instead of reporting it as B25).

However, when you can debunk everything on this site.. www.universalseed.org, AND prove the govt theory, then im sure the families of 9/11 will stop their pursuit for the truth. Until then, you are showing nothing but disrespect to those who lost loved ones on 9/11 and want answers.

You do realize the 9/11 Commission has a new book out describing the lies and cover-up from the Pentagon .. right?

And here you ridicule the families with your Santa Claus/Elvis BS... tisk tisk...

We have many professional pilots with a combined experience of over 100,000 Total flight time.. experts from Boeing, AMT techs from American.. etc etc.. doing research on the different flights which have huge conflicts with the official story... such as the FDR provided by the NTSB is in direct conflict with the official story.. but hey.. continue to bury your head in the sand.. others are working on it.. ;)

Fugawe said:
I did go through it before I posted. It's not much different than other conspiracy theorists perspectives.

Obviously you didnt.. cause there is not one theory on that site.. Its all fact based on official reports and the FDR.

The only people that offer theory is the govt.. and some people buy it hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
lol... so i guess someone who used to give Reagan, Carter and Bush their daily brief for over 27 years with the CIA is nothing worth noting? A person that was given a medal from Bush Sr... nah.. couldnt be credible...

I guess the former Chief Economist of Bush Jr 2001-2004 is not worth noting?

PhD's galore from Clemsen, BYU, MIT... nah.. not credible...

lol... go back to sleep.. we'll handle it.

The truth

Again when there is truth let us know. I was told the truth when I reported to SE Asia back in 68. It was an offical military VD lecture sactioned by pilots with over 100K total flight time. They told us if you went out in town and did it your privates would turn back and fall off. You could also catch the "Black Clap" for which there was no cure. You would then be listed as "Missing in Action" and put on board the Black Clap ship steaming of the cost of Vietnam. No one every left the ship. It was told to me, it had to be the truth.

Last edited:
Edit: Ooops, this was meant for RJPilott, not you Pilotyip.

Dude (RJPilott), you're foaming at the mouth.

Last edited:
RJPilott said:
Obviously you didnt.. cause there is not one theory on that site.. Its all fact based on official reports and the FDR.
RJPilott said:
The only people that offer theory is the govt.. and some people buy it hook, line and sinker.

Build your straw man and crucify him. Knock yourself out. Don Quixote was a believer too.

Fugawe

pilotyip said:
Again when there is truth let us know. I was told the truth when I reported to SE Asia back in 68. It was an offical military VD lecture sactioned by pilots with over 100K total flight time. They told us if you went out in town and did it your privates would turn back and fall off. You could also catch the "Black Clap" for which there was no cure. You would then be listed as "Missing in Action" and put on board the Black Clap ship steaming of the cost of Vietnam. No one every left the ship. It was told to me, it had to be the truth.

Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag op... check your declassified docs.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gulf+of+tonkin+false+flag

The of Tonkin is the truth, but what is the truth. Is it 1964, is it Stockdale, is it something else?

RJPilott said:
I bet you also believe the Pentagon is only covered by a parking gate cam...lol

Loose Change does have some factual errors that were corrected in the recut listed above.. (such as the mistake of a B52 hitting the ESB instead of reporting it as B25).
Nope, I don't think the parking gate cam was the only camera, but I do know that my superior was in the Pentagon the morning of 9/11. I do know that he assisted those that were trying to get out of the building. I do know that he saw an American Airlines jet in pieces in the building. I'll believe him.

Loose Change has multitudes of factual errors. Not opinions, but FACTUAL errors.

BTW, I'm not laughing at anyone but those that think up these fantasies.

Latest resources

Back