• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And to top it all off they got Osmma Ben to admitt he planned it on a video tape.

pilotyip said:
And to top it all off they got Osmma Ben to admitt he planned it on a video tape.

Hijack 'suspect' alive in Morocco

By David Bamford in Rabat
A Saudi-Arabian aircraft pilot who was named as one of five suspects on board one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Centre, has turned up alive and well in Morocco.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1558669.stm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

June 6, 2006 – This past weekend, a thought provoking e-mail circulated through Internet news groups, and was sent to the Muckraker Report by Mr. Paul V. Sheridan (Winner of the 2005 Civil Justice Foundation Award), bringing attention to the FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist web page for Usama Bin Laden.[1] (See bottom of this web page for Most Wanted page) In the e-mail, the question is asked, “Why doesn’t Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster make any direct connection with the events of September 11, 2001?”

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

Agent who led Bin Laden hunt criticises CIA

· Closure of unit 'wasted 10 years' experience'
· Al-Qaida reasserting its influence, says ex-chief

Suzanne Goldenberg in Washington
Saturday July 8, 2006
The Guardian

The man who led America's hunt for Osama bin Laden has said the CIA was wrong to disband the only unit devoted entirely to the terrorist leader's pursuit - just at a time when al-Qaida is reasserting its influence over global jihad.
Shutting down the Bin Laden unit squandered 10 years of expertise in the war on terror, said Michael Scheuer, who founded the unit in 1995 and arguably knows more about Bin Laden than any other western intelligence official. He believes the unit was dismantled because of bureaucratic jealousies within the CIA, and that the closure delivers a further setback to a pursuit that has been squeezed for resources for the past two years.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1815728,00.html

No WMD's in Iraq... no hard evidence for Bin Laden... CIA Bin Laden hunt team dismantled... we no longer have ANY justification for being in the Middle East. But we have our new oil pipeline... hmmm...

Enjoy your next fill-up at the gas station...

I'd like to see if the Pilots for Truth can help me find out if that flying sleigh at Christmas time is real or just a figment of our imagination.

Please don't tell me you actually believe an ounce of stuff in that Loose Change video. The second one is even more out there than the first.

RJPilott said:
Perhaps you should read over the site before you ridicule...
RJPilott said:
I did go through it before I posted. It's not much different than other conspiracy theorists perspectives. Lots of info, a grain of truth perhaps here and there, but one grain doesn't make a beach.........even if you try to link several grains together it's no full picture nor does it prove anything.

Many of your posted questions have been answered ad nauseum -- perhaps not to your satisfaction, but answered.

I suspect you'll never be happy with any answers. The fog of war, red tape, government bureaucracy, media and political biases, classified info, etc, will forever conceal some of the info.

Your long list of signatories, while impressive, doesn't necessarily lend credibillity or strengthen the conspiracy or cover-up perspective. I respect anyone's right to question, and certainly respect those who lost someone in the attacks -- but personally questioning, being unsure, or doubting the 'official' story still does not a conspiracy or cover-up make.

I googled and read up on some of your highly-credentialed signatories.....not exactly a diverse cross section of society, or even academia. You'd get most of them to sign onto any anti-government, anti-military, anti-establishment movement.

Good luck, but don't expect everyone to be enamored by your effort.

Fugawe

Latest resources

Back