Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJPilott said:
Wow... look at all these theories here...

Now you guys want to deal in the facts?

Tell me why the Flight Data Recorder provided by the NTSB is too high to have hit the light poles.

Go ahead fellas.. keep making up excuses to avoid reality.

(by the way. .thanks for keeping this at the top.. getting ALOT of hits on my website considering its only been public for a few days. Alot of emails from pilots too asking me to sign them up.. who realize something just isnt right... but hey.. keep calling us wackos..for questioning out govt.. makes you look like a genuine redcoat...lol)

For the parts and numbers... full engines were found in NYC... falling over 1000 feet at more than 500 mph.. found under an awning.. without any damage to the concrete.. as if it was placed there.. (but im sure you guys will say it was "moved"..lol)

Engine on Sept 11, think it might have a part number somewhere on there? How about the landing gear at the pentagon?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/wtcengine.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/wtcengine2.jpg

What an engine looks like when it falls from the sky...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/engine2.jpg

It looks like the engine in photo 3 is from the lockerbie disaster, if so keep in mind that in that case the aircraft and engine literally did fall from the sky. Now, keep in mind that in the WTC attacks the aircraft did fly at high speed into the buildings but would have DE-CELERATED during the impacts, the impact would have progresively destroyed the front fan assembly, ripped off the nacelle, and the low pressure by-pass sections leaving just the high pressure core that you see in the photo's this would have then fell at a substantially reduced velocity, likely not greater than unaccelerated terminal velocity of approx 120 mph and impacted the ground, creating the small impact crater that you see below the engine in photo 1. keep in mind that what you see is a fairly solid mass of titanium and other high strength, temperature resistant alloys.

But don't take my word for it, why don't you ask an experienced investigator from the NTSB, or perhaps an engineer from Boeing, GE or Rolls Royce with experience in accident investigation.

Not that any investigation is required in this case as we have how many clear videos of the aircraft hitting the buildings? Not to mention how many tens of thousands of eyewitnesses? So why would it be neccesary to "place" an engine at the scene?

Last edited:
Makesheepnervus said:
I appreciate your effort here -- but it's for nought. You'll only feed this guy's distorted ego.

He claims to offer no 'theory' or 'blame', and to be on the side of the suffering families.........attempting to feign compassion and garner support. Kinda like a pedophile walking around a park carrying a puppy.

A professional looking to build a factual case to prove a point would not resort to childlike cynicism and insults -- he would ignore them when written by others, and certainly not use them to defend his position.

If you enjoy jousting with him, have at it. He admits loving the fact that others are keeping his thread at the top. But if you think you'll convince him of anything, you're wasting your time. He's not here for honest communication...here's here to boost his tiny ego in the only arena he can probably get any attention in.

Fugawe

fugawe he hasn't responded for 6 posts, he could be on on the mothership and the dark side of the moon at the same time, thus be out of communication.

Makesheepnervus said:
But don't take my word for it, why don't you ask an experienced investigator from the NTSB, or perhaps an engineer from Boeing, GE or Rolls Royce with experience in accident investigation.

?

We have.. NTSB says talk to the FBI... The FBI says zip.

The AMT's we have at Pilots For Truth think it looks like a 737 engine.

I dont expect the engine to look like something out of Lockerbie... but one would perhaps expect a crack in the cement.. no?

lol

Makesheepnervus said:
How much skill does it take to fly an aircraft into a large, stationary object?

Answer: Very little

I see someone isnt too familiar with the maneuver performed or the FDR provided by the NTSB.

But hey.. keep making up excuses so it doesnt ruin your govt theory...

:)

pilotyip said:
the engines in the tower impacts were not subject to heat or excessive impact;

LMAO... i see someone hasnt watched the impacts very carefully. The engine went through a fireball and through WTC 2 coming out the northeast side... found on Murray street almost 1/2 a mile away. Under an awning. (ahem... according to official govt theory).

The rest of your post i didnt read. ;)

Keep bumping the topic guys... the emails are looking strong... :thumbs-up:

Most people realize we arent talking about UFO's or Elvis here...but hey.. keep trying...lol

Last edited:
Impossible to Prove a Falsehood True:
Aircraft Parts as a Clue to their Identity

by [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]George Nelson
Colonel, USAF (ret.)[/FONT]

"In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft.."

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"United Airlines Flight 93[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]This flight was reported by the federal government to be a Boeing 757 aircraft, registration number N591UA, carrying 45 persons, including four Arab hijackers who had taken control of the aircraft, crashing the plane in a Pennsylvania farm field.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Aerial photos of the alleged crash site were made available to the general public. They show a significant hole in the ground, but private investigators were not allowed to come anywhere near the crash site. If an aircraft crash caused the hole in the ground, there would have literally hundreds of serially-controlled time-change parts within the hole that would have proved beyond any shadow of doubt the precise tail-number or identity of the aircraft. However, the government has not produced any hard evidence that would prove beyond a doubt that the specifically alleged aircraft crashed at that site. On the contrary, it has been reported that the aircraft, registry number N591UA, is still in operation.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]American Airlines Flight 11[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]This flight was reported by the government to be a Boeing 767, registration number N334AA, carrying 92 people, including five Arabs who had hijacked the plane. This plane was reported to have crashed into the north tower of the WTC complex of buildings.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Again, the government would have no trouble proving its case if only a few of the hundreds of serially controlled parts had been collected to positively identify the aircraft. A Boeing 767 landing gear or just one engine would have been easy to find and identify.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]United Airlines Flight 175[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]This flight was reported to be a Boeing 767, registration number N612UA, carrying 65 people, including the crew and five hijackers. It reportedly flew into the south tower of the WTC.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Once more, the government has yet to produce one serially controlled part from the crash site that would have dispelled any questions as to the identity of the specific airplane.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]American Airlines Flight 77[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]This was reported to be a Boeing 757, registration number N644AA, carrying 64 people, including the flight crew and five hijackers. This aircraft, with a 125-foot wingspan, was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon, leaving an entry hole no more than 65 feet wide.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Following cool-down of the resulting fire, this crash site would have been very easy to collect enough time-change equipment within 15 minutes to positively identify the aircraft registry. There was apparently some aerospace type of equipment found at the site but no attempt was made to produce serial numbers or to identify the specific parts found. Some of the equipment removed from the building was actually hidden from public view."[/FONT]

http://physics911.net/georgenelson.htm

Makesheepnervus said:
About every month I would get some new "first officer" with a fresh Multi/Inst/Comm certificate to break in. Let me tell that while some of these guys worked hard and went on to become true proffesionals, there were quite a few who spoke english so poorly that I could not let them use the radio, and whose flying skills were so poor that, well lets just say that I've seen Penguins fly better. Having been a gold seal CFII for many years It puzzled me how these guys even got their private license, but I guess there were (and probably still are) quite a few "Certificate Farms" out there.

So which fed from which FSDO offered to get a translator for these guys to finish their training? Did your company have hired translators in the jumpseat? lol

whoooops... dont let me forget all these "lunatics" (in addition to the family members and whistleblowers from the FBI,CIA,NSA,FAA et al). Be sure to click the link at bottom of second post for full list as this is only a fraction of the members...

Michael M. Andregg (FM)
Domestic intelligence, Justice and Peace Studies, St. Thomas University, St. Paul, MN​
Kevin Barrett (FM)
Folklore, UW-Madison; Director, Khidria, Inc.; Founding Member, Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth, mujca.com
Anicha Bay (FM)
Visiting Professor of English, Kyungpook National University, Daegu, South Korea​
Philip J. Berg, Esq. (FM)
Attorney at Law, Former Deputy Attorney General, former candidate for Governor, Lt. Governor, and U.S. Senate from Pennsylvania, whose web site, 911forthetruth.com, covers the RICO lawsuit that is pending against Bush, Cheney and 53 other Defendants in Federal Court, Southern District of New York​
Tracy Blevins (FM)
Bioengineering, Rice University​
Robert M. Bowman (FM)
Former Director of the U.S. "Star Wars" Space Defense Program in both Republican and Democratic administrations, and a former Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions (no.. not "Star Wars" the movie guys... ;) )​
Robert S. Boyer (FM)
Philosophy; Mathematics; Computer Science; University of Texas, Austin​
Clare Brandabur (FM)
Assistant professor of English Literature at Dogus University in Istanbul​
Andreas von Buelow (FM)
Former assistant German defense minister, director of the German Secret Service, minister for research and technology, and member of Parliament for 25 years​
Larry Burk (FM)
Radiology, Medical hypnosis​
Don Bustion (FM)
Attorney, Adjunct Professor, Southern Arkansas University​
John Bylsma (FM)
French language and culture​
Harriet Cianci (FM)
Tunxis Community College, CT​
William A. Cook (FM)
Professor of English, University of La Verne, Author of "Tracking Deception: Bush Mid-East Policy"​
Richard Curtis (FM)
Philosophy, Seattle University​
A. K. Dewdney (FM)
Mathematician, Computer Scientist, University of Western Ontario, physics911.net/spine.htm
Joseph Diaferia (FM)
Political Science and History, State University and City University, New York​
Albert Dragstedt (FM)
Classics and Philosophy, St. Mary's College, Oakland, CA​
Mike Earl-Taylor (FM)
Criminal Profiling, Investigative and Forensic Psychology, Rhodes University, South Africa​
Ted Elden (FM)
Architect, Communicator​
James H. Fetzer (FM)
Distinguished McKnight University Professor of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota, Duluth, a former Marine Corps officer, author or editor of more than 20 books, and co-chair of Scholars for 9/11 Truth
Marcus Ford (FM)
Humanities, NAU​
Ruth Frankenberg (FM)
American Studies, Cultural Studies, Author of four books​
David Gabbard (FM)
Curriculum & Instruction College of Education East Carolina University​
David Ray Griffin (FM)
Emeritus Professor of Philosophy of Religion & Theology, Claremont School of Theology & Claremont Graduate University, Author or editor of some 30 books, including "The New Pearl Harbor" and "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions"​
Derrick P. Grimmer (FM)
Physics, Alternative energy​
David Griscom (FM)
Physics of optical materials, Materials science and engineering, Author/co-author of nearly 200 publications​
David Hawkins (FM)
Forensic economics, Joint-venture enterprise, Management and network design​
Bruce R. Henry (FM)
Mathematics, Worcester State College​
James Hill (FM)
Intellectual property attorney, Radiology, USC School of Medicine​
Timothy Howells (FM)
Computer Science, Medical Software, Akademiska Sjukhuset​

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back