Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote;
"If you say that 200 or so passengers and crew are being "held" somewhere then tell me where and by whom" Same place the vets with the "Black Clap" are being held on that ship off the coast of Vietnam, you know the ones with the incurable VD who declared missing in action. (if confused see my eariler thread)

Yeah, YIP, I don't know why I bother, the more rational answers you provide these people the more irrational they become.

Makes yea but this wacko is so into his theory that it is entertaining to see if he can defend his position without ever touching reality. If the conspiracy theory were true, someone would have written a book about it by now. You can not have a cast of 1000's needed to pull off something like the wacko's theory and not have someone start talking.

Wow... look at all these theories here...

Now you guys want to deal in the facts?

Tell me why the Flight Data Recorder provided by the NTSB is too high to have hit the light poles.

Go ahead fellas.. keep making up excuses to avoid reality.

(by the way. .thanks for keeping this at the top.. getting ALOT of hits on my website considering its only been public for a few days. Alot of emails from pilots too asking me to sign them up.. who realize something just isnt right... but hey.. keep calling us wackos..for questioning out govt.. makes you look like a genuine redcoat...lol)

For the parts and numbers... full engines were found in NYC... falling over 1000 feet at more than 500 mph.. found under an awning.. without any damage to the concrete.. as if it was placed there.. (but im sure you guys will say it was "moved"..lol)

Engine on Sept 11, think it might have a part number somewhere on there? How about the landing gear at the pentagon?
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/wtcengine.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/wtcengine2.jpg

What an engine looks like when it falls from the sky...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/myphotos1960/engine2.jpg

one of the emails i recieved... names X'ed out for obvious reasons.. but im sure you'll think its fake..lol

Date:Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:26:49 -0400
To: [email protected]

Subject:sign me up!
JXXXX PXXXX
friend and fellow aviator of John Ogonowski - Capt. AA 11

Last edited:
pilotyip said:
Makes yea but this wacko is so into his theory that it is entertaining to see if he can defend his position without ever touching reality. .

Name one theory we have offered at pilots for truth... lol

Freakin govt loyalist and redcoat you are...

Just a reminder to those still confused... from our mission statement...

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is a group of pilots and aviation professionals commited to seeking the truth about the events surrounding 9/11/2001. We mainly focus on the 4 different aircraft, pilots and maneuvers performed on 9/11/2001. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the US Government doesnt seem to be very forthcoming with answering questions. We stand with the Scholars for Truth along side family members of the victims, family members of soldiers who have given the ultimate sacrifice including the many Ground Zero workers who are now ill or have passed away when we ask for a new independent investigation into the events of 9/11. We do not accept the 9/11 Commission report as a satisfactory explaination for the sacrifice every American has made and continue to make. Some more than others.

Font increased for those that cant read. We only deal in the facts.. such as the FDR data provided by the NTSB... testimony from the flight schools.. etc.

But you guys do have some pretty good theories of what "could have", or "possibly" happened... keep selling it to yourself.. one day you may actually believe in the official govt theory.​

Last edited:
"I couldn't believe he had a commercial license of any kind with the skills that he had," said Peggy Chevrette, the JetTech manager."
"The operations manager for the now-defunct JetTech flight school in Phoenix said she called the FAA inspector that oversaw her school three times in January and February 2001 to express her concerns about Hanjour. "
"Chevrette, the flight school manager, said she told Anthony she believed Hanjour could not write or speak English fluently as required to get a U.S. commercial pilot's license."
"The thing that really concerned me was that John had a conversation in the hallway with Hani and realized what his skills were at that point and his ability to speak English," Chevrette said.
Chevrette said she was surprised when the FAA official suggested the school might consider getting a translator to help Hanjour.
"He offered a translator," Chevrette said. "Of course, I brought up the fact that went against the rules that require a pilot to be able to write and speak English fluently before they even get their license."

I'm with you, RJPilott. About time somebody gets to the REAL truth.

I've been trying to join your website, but internet access is a tad spotty out here on the far side of the galaxy. Taken refuge here so they can't get to me before we get the truth out. You understand.

Could you just relay your updates through the mothership until I get this internet connection working?

RJPilott said:
"I couldn't believe he had a commercial license of any kind with the skills that he had," said Peggy Chevrette, the JetTech manager."
"The operations manager for the now-defunct JetTech flight school in Phoenix said she called the FAA inspector that oversaw her school three times in January and February 2001 to express her concerns about Hanjour. "
"Chevrette, the flight school manager, said she told Anthony she believed Hanjour could not write or speak English fluently as required to get a U.S. commercial pilot's license."
"The thing that really concerned me was that John had a conversation in the hallway with Hani and realized what his skills were at that point and his ability to speak English," Chevrette said.
Chevrette said she was surprised when the FAA official suggested the school might consider getting a translator to help Hanjour.
"He offered a translator," Chevrette said. "Of course, I brought up the fact that went against the rules that require a pilot to be able to write and speak English fluently before they even get their license."

Back in 2000 and 2001 I worked as captain at a "bottom feeder" operation flying westwinds. This particular company operated off a certificate holder based in St. Louis which would provide foriegn wannabees with enough cash the opportunity to time build in jets. All a person had to do was pay the upfront fee and they would sort out the visas, arrange for primary flight training if required and then send the newbie out to an operator to sit in the right seat (at little or no cost to said operator)

About every month I would get some new "first officer" with a fresh Multi/Inst/Comm certificate to break in. Let me tell that while some of these guys worked hard and went on to become true proffesionals, there were quite a few who spoke english so poorly that I could not let them use the radio, and whose flying skills were so poor that, well lets just say that I've seen Penguins fly better. Having been a gold seal CFII for many years It puzzled me how these guys even got their private license, but I guess there were (and probably still are) quite a few "Certificate Farms" out there.

So does it surprise me that Hanjour, Atta, et. al. were poor "Pilots"?

Of course not.

How much skill does it take to fly an aircraft into a large, stationary object?

Answer: Very little

In fact I would bet you could take any virtual sim pilot and sit them in a real airliner and they could easily accomplish what those murdering @#$@#%$#'s did.

I know dealing with truth with someone who believes in a non-truth is an exercise in futility. However, I have nothing else to do while the burgers are cooking on the grill. Regarding the engines, the engines in the tower impacts were not subject to heat or excessive impact; the photos show those engines flying through the air to fall to the ground. The Pentagon engines were subject to heat and extremely high deceleration forces when impacting the 9' thick concrete walls. I have had personal experience with jet engines subjects to heat. In Oct of 04 our hangar burned down at YIP, in the hangar was an F-105 with a J-79 engine. With no impact damage, the heat of a wood fueled fire reduced the engine to a few metal parts not recognizable as an engine. If someone is in touch with the mothership please pass this along.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back