Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone else get a phone call from United today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthewind

When will spring be here?
I filled out the app Monday morning at about 0015 CDT, the retake on the flight time eval Thursday, the psych quiz on Friday night and got a phone call this afternoon. Not sure how excited to be right now but it's a heck of a lot better than a LearJet.

General questions about my application and asking for some clarification about a mishap that I had in 2001

I filled out the app Monday morning at about 0015 CDT, the retake on the flight time eval Thursday, the psych quiz on Friday night and got a phone call this afternoon. Not sure how excited to be right now but it's a heck of a lot better than a LearJet.

Isn't first year pay like 29.00/hr?

Yes it is but the even worst Major is still better than any 135 operation
And that's why things will never change.

Lemme guess, you're carrying your mil pension and health insurance, right? So flying 80 hours at $32 bucks an hour is $30,000 1st year pay (not a chance in HELL I'd fly an airbus or boeing for that), but with a minimum $40k - 60k plus in military pension, you'll still make more than most 3-4 year civilian 121 guys, so no big deal, right?

But it's better than flying a Lear around Part 135,,,

Thanks for continuing to drag the bar through the mud. :rolleyes: I'd have thought someone with your education and experience would know better...

/rant

Latest resources

Back