• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Pet Peeves?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the hotel van driver who always finds it absolutely necessary to blast the AC on iceberg mode even when it's 65 degrees in the early morning.

And no, I'm not a chick!

Mmmmmm Burritos said:
How about the hotel van driver who always finds it absolutely necessary to blast the AC on iceberg mode even when it's 65 degrees in the early morning.

And no, I'm not a chick!

Or when it's 100 outside and they won't turn it on. But, they got the rap music going.:rolleyes:

aewanabe said:
22-year-old FOs who don't wanna brief the release, the takeoff, or the approach becase it takes away from reading the Maxim/talking to their girlfriend on the phone. "Hey baby, I'm calling you from the airplane, aren't I a stud?" ;)

Guys who don't fly profiles because it's not cool or they don't know them. (Pushing the nose over at 500 agl to speed up to 250 when we just blasted off from a class C or D. Or climbing a 47K pound airplane at 305 knots/600 fpm when we took off with 500 pounds over min. fuel and we're heading into shootty weather).

Guys who try to run a checklist from memory, fcuk it up, and then get pissed when you correct them. ;)

Your the Captain. Get a pair and insist that the job is done properly. Too many Captains just accept this 1/2 a$$ behavior and then we all wonder why it is so widespread.

Shortapp said:
People using their cell phones while taking a leak or a dump in a public restroom. A phone call can not be that important.

Similar to the guy the siddles up the the urinal right next to the one you're using even though there's a bank of 10 of them, alowing for plenty of personal space.

ERfly said:
Or when it's 100 outside and they won't turn it on. But, they got the rap music going.:rolleyes:

I love telling them to turn it off, or doing it myself...I'm just looking for a fight.

Mmmmmm Burritos said:

And no, I'm not a chick!
You are so right! I DESPISE air conditioning! Unless it is like 110 outside, I would much rather just have fresh air. I hate the cooped-up feeling I get with air conditioning.

LAXSaabdude.

LAXSaabdude said:
You are so right! I DESPISE air conditioning! Unless it is like 110 outside, I would much rather just have fresh air. I hate the cooped-up feeling I get with air conditioning.

LAXSaabdude.

And I thought I was the only one!! I don't run the AC unless it's really hot (Everyday in Houston).

chick pilots that won't speak up on the radio!

chick pilots that wear those goofy tie things!

chick pilots that wear heels!

chick pilots that won't wear their hat!

chick pilots that carry that huge chip on their shoulder about being chick pilots!

chick pilots that carry pocket books big enough to hide their boyfriend in!

chick pilots that won't put out for my tired, old, fat, bald ass!

oh yeah, chick pilots!!!!!!!!;)

DANG! another empty kitchen.............

Latest resources

Back