• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Pet Peeves?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FA's who think they have more control of the aircraft than you.....dont get me wrong, I am not on a power trip but when a dumb broad who woke up one day and decided to be an FA tells me she has more authority than me it pisses me the hell off......I dont say anything but I laugh inside. Why do some FA's think they "fly the crj, or the dash". YOU DONT FLY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SIT in the back.
Ok sorry,

Captains who fly sloppy as hell and then are quick to adjust the rudder trim when you are flying!!!!!!!!! Ummmmm, wasnt the ball deflected for about thirty minutes when you were flying!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, captains who call localizer alive RIGHT when the localizer begins to move and it is your leg and your call......but then when they fly, they forget to make calls and forget to even call for checklists!

Ty Webb said:
Like..."Be the ball, Danny"
:D Sometimes - ONLY AFTER LANDING - if the FO makes a good one, I will launch into Bill Murray's "Groundskeeper Cinderella Story" routine.

"He got all of that one, he's gotta be pleased with that one!!"

Only after landing, though!

LAXSaabdude.

Restroom doors that open inward

People that pick their nose in public and/or blow their nose by pinching one nostril.

When someone starts a thread to ask a legitimate question, and within two responses it's on another topic. After 10 pages the guy's question still isn't answered.

My favorite pet peeve: when someone starts a thread because they are happy about getting a good job, and dozen or so dweebs get on the poor guy about "stealing their jobs" because they have more time than him and are therefore more "deserving" of it.

One more favorite pet peeve: when someone starts a thread because they need interview gouge and immediately the site is bombarded with about 100 responses asking how much time they had and how much the company requires. Please, just answer the guy's question. Half the time, most of those responses are from people who don't even come close to meeting the minimums anyway.

O.K., there is my pet peeves. As you were. :D

Coming home after a long four day and dinner is not ready and there is no food in the fridge.

The captain thats constantly telling me what to do and how to think.

Fat chicks that think they are hot when hanging around with not so fat chicks.

Female pilots that think they are hot cuz they have the ratio.

Taters...thats why i relieve myself every morning.

Pilots that don't know what a "suitable airport" is.

I had to throw this in.

Last edited:
-People on the radio who refer to themself as "Delta's 1234" or "Continental's 235"
-Delta crews who bitch about rides to center all day when no one else is complaining
-FA's ramble on and on in the interphone while in cruise...usually about a diet or boyfriend
-PFT whores
-Riddle rats who tell me how cool the flight team was and how much beer they drank in college
-passengers who try to impress me with their aviation knowledge
-small plane comments
-FA's who have no ability to deal with angry passengers...for God's sake quit arguing with them and just leave them alone for a while
-Kool aid drinkers...both company and union

TNPILOT said:
-Delta crews who bitch about rides to center all day when no one else is complaining

Southwest seems just as guilty if not more guilty thank any other airline. It's getting really annoying guys. "Center, Southwest 1234 3-5-0. Any ride reports up ahead?" If it's smooth now, just wait until someone else complains for once.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back