Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any comebacks for the 'small plane' comment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was at the gate in CLT going over the release when a pax came to the gate asking about which type of plane was taking him to MSP. When the gate agent told him it was a CRJ he responded "I hate those small planes" my reply... "Beats walking doesn't it?" Turned around and he went back to his seat. But not everyone is an A-hole I must admit.

Rook

just tell them "it's got props, real airplanes have them"

A woman boarding the RJ who is ducking in the entrance will say "it's so small."

My smartarse remark "Just like you tell your husband at night that size really doesn't matter."

One of two things will happen
1- The woman will laugh, or
2- She will be infuriated (because it is the truth) and walk back in the cabin.

Try:

"You're right--guess I'll have to leave you behind."

I used to just agree with em'. Yup, sure is small. Oh well (shrug)

Because...well, ultimately they're right! Especially nowadays when full-sized airliners have been replaced by RJs!

During his LAST family vacation our intrepid customer might have flown on a DC9, a 737, a Fokker 100... and now he has to strap into an RJ. He's right! It feels a heck of a lot smaller!

FurloughedAgain said:
During his LAST family vacation our intrepid customer might have flown on a DC9, a 737, a Fokker 100... and now he has to strap into an RJ. He's right! It feels a heck of a lot smaller!

Smaller planes for smaler airfares. People should shut the heck up and be happy with their $100 internet fare.

My other favorite besides the small paycheck, or bend over and you wont think it's small when I shove it up your @$$...

If it is a male saying it's small... I reply "That's what she said, huh?"
If it's female making a small comment... "I thought you said size didn't matter."

Generic.. It's so small... "Well, thats to acomodate for your reduced brain size".

Latest resources

Back