• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA sues SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The policy manual was changed just last year or the year before concerning lanyards. It was about the time the union talks started. The old CPM said nothing about lanyards if I am not mistaken..........But I have been known to be wrong.

My point was that the ALPA OC has found a way to make the relationship between the pilots and skywest management advisarial before they even represent the pilots.

My point was that the ALPA OC has found a way to make the relationship between the pilots and skywest management advisarial before they even represent the pilots.

If SAPA wasn't illegally funded and supported by management then the OC would NOT of had to sue to have Federal judge order management to stop illegally negotiating with SAPA. SAPA is not the representative of the pilots of SkyWest Airlines. SAPA is SkyWest management and was created by managment.

I guess that the problem with trying to organize a young work force is that they are un-informed, not stupid just ignorant.

I guess that the problem with trying to organize a young work force is that they are un-informed, not stupid just ignorant.

If someone disagrees with ALPA they are un-informed and ignorant? That is just plain arrogance. It turns fence-sitters off to your argument and you probably don't even realize that you being such an elitist is damaging ALPA's position in this drive. BTW, we have a bunch of pilots who were ALPA in a previous life, me included.

If someone disagrees with ALPA they are un-informed and ignorant? That is just plain arrogance. It turns fence-sitters off to your argument and you probably don't even realize that you being such an elitist is damaging ALPA's position in this drive. BTW, we have a bunch of pilots who were ALPA in a previous life, me included.
I have no stake in this drive, I think that SKW is a good place to work. I could care less if they organize or not.

You know, I've been through every union drive that Skywest has ever had, and this claim of "fence sitters" is BS! Every single person who has claimed to be on the fence, has actually been against the union. Notice how the fence sitters are only upset with the union, they never speak against the company.

For some reason they think that if they claim to be fence sitters, they'll gain some credibility.

You know, I've been through every union drive that Skywest has ever had, and this claim of "fence sitters" is BS! Every single person who has claimed to be on the fence, has actually been against the union. Notice how the fence sitters are only upset with the union, they never speak against the company.

For some reason they think that if they claim to be fence sitters, they'll gain some credibility.

Very true!

Latest resources

Back