• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA sues SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The whole lanyard/bulletin board argument is a diversion from the real objective which is a cease and desist order for the SAPA. The O.C. seem unwilling to address this. Interesting times.

From SkyWest altogether - sounds like a line from Airplane - doesn't it? I was not delivering the quality of product that I had in the past years and that students should expect from SkyWest. The situation was resolved to everyone's benefit. Doncha just love a win-win-win situation?

You're right. All the talk over the years by one person in particular has been a desire to get together with JA and sing "Kumbya".

Everyone I know on the OC just wants to improve things here...feel free to go to SGU and sing "Kumbya" with JA if ya like! Do you happen to have the initials of the "one person in particular" you claim hates JA and Skyw so much?

Everyone I know on the OC just wants to improve things here...feel free to go to SGU and sing "Kumbya" with JA if ya like! Do you happen to have the initials of the "one person in particular" you claim hates JA and Skyw so much?

CP out of FAT, RJ.

The motives of the individuals on the Organizing committee are completely beside the point. If ALPA gets certified as our Union, the OC members don't automatically become our union reps. There will be elections held, and you can run or elect someone who you think will represent the pilots properly. So even if you think the OC members are bruising for a fight with SGU, that doesn't matter, just don't elect them to the MEC.

The only problem is the OC has now set the tone with SGU. How will that first meetting go.... thanks so much for sueing us that realy put us in our place, hope you feel like draging this out because you can bet we are.

The only problem is the OC has now set the tone with SGU.
You are correct, the OC has let SGU know that they have a backbone and although they are willing to work toward a compromise they will not tolerate violations of the law.

Hmmm...SKYW=Breaking the law to obtain their goals
OC=Using months of communication and attempted compromise and finally the avenues afforded by the legal system to obtain their goals

...And folks are blaming the OC for setting the tone?

Latest resources

Back