• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA President and Delta Connection ASA Pilots to Picket SkyWest Headquarters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did I say about the Spectrum? They made the union spokesman look like the bully and the local boy like the conciliatory statesman.

Or, as known locally, the "rectum".

Ron Reber said:

"Strange got even stranger when a busload of pilots wandered up and down our sidewalk today, representing the issues at Atlantic Southeast Airlines. My hope is that good sense and clear heads will prevail. There are a lot of good people at ASA; we should be able to figure this out."

One of the Salt Lake TV stations showed the picketing. Unfortunately they just said pilots and not ASA pilots. To the uninformed, they are going to think it was SkyWest's pilots. Maybe I underestimated ALPA's exercise today.

Also can you bring in the SkyWest ALPA Organizing Commies, there are a few senior to me and I will get better trips this way.

Hope it rains. Have fun.

They don't have a contract for 4 years and you don't see their point in voicing their displeasure?

While you sit in that shiny 70 seater with your 50 seat pay, put down the Skywest brownies and realize that at most other regionals, contract negotiations are a fight to make this job respectable. Any added effort can go a long way.

Duane was present in spirit. That's what counts.

Dude- are you serious? dumb A$$!!! i read that over 1/2 hour ago and im still laughing what a tool!!

I had to edit this- i was hoping it was sarcasm- im sorry for bashing you- but there are people there who will think that- ive met them..

Last edited:
I know its still early, but if Duane doesn't bother to show up...Then ASA guys better understand where they stand on the priority list.

That's a shame.

And we want alpa at SkyWest why? so we can pay them for not representing us and filling our Christmas stockings with empty promises... I trust Jerry and his management team more than I would a low life union leader that no shows his own. Yeah I said I trust management here.

Skywest boys are underpaid and there is no doubt about it, so drop it. They don't care b/c they are eating their JA pie. Twenty year olds will never understand life or standing up for something.

BY the way we had just under 100 pilots there today, so after we get a stellar contract and you pansies get it b/c of us I expect many thanks for standing up for something. If your so happy then keep you single pay rate and don't put in your new working agreement that your 70-90 seat rates equal ours, that's being a lazy coward.

Latest resources

Back