• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA President and Delta Connection ASA Pilots to Picket SkyWest Headquarters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did Duane make it? I drove by to check it out and saw a bunch of guys and gals walking the line, but didnt see Duane anywhere. Maybe he and Jerry were at lunch. (Jerrys treat, of course)

UPS pay is based upon the 757.

The more you know...

Coulda fooled me. Looks a heck of a lot better than 777 Captain pay at any of the legacies. :)

Not to get off the subject of bashing each other, but I wonder how it's going today. I'm not an ASA guy, but I really hope it shakes up the Skywest management. It there is one thing they don't like, it's to be embarrassed(sp?). Someone needs to take them off their high horse and fast. Not just for the company, but for the good of the industry.

Duane was present in spirit. That's what counts.

"Capt. Duane E. Woerth,president of the Air Line Pilots Association, International (ALPA), alongwith pilots from Atlantic Southeast Airlines (ASA) and other members of the Association will conduct informational picketing at the headquarters ofSkyWest, Inc. (Nasdaq: SKYW). ASA operates under the "Delta Connection"livery and is a wholly owned subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc."

From this, it sounds like he was really going to be there! The days not over, but sounds like asa got stood up! Welcome to alpa! Hey, almost everyone took paycuts, but at least alpa didn't! THEBEST

I know its still early, but if Duane doesn't bother to show up...Then ASA guys better understand where they stand on the priority list.

That's a shame.

You ASA people are dumber than rocks. 15 people picketing SKYWEST AIRLINES headquarters. There is only 3 people (maybe) that work for SKYWEST INC. in that building. Locals in SGU are laughing their areses off at you.

I also don't understand why they're picketing skywest now, when they were in negotiations with Delta management for 3 years (and they've gotten farther in a year with skywest at the helm)....why wasn't any action taken then????? I just doesn't make sense to me.

Because the Union cards are out now, and SkyWest has deep pockets. ALPA would like to change that.

What did I say about the Spectrum? They made the union spokesman look like the bully and the local boy like the conciliatory statesman.

Latest resources

Back