• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA President and Delta Connection ASA Pilots to Picket SkyWest Headquarters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets solve this problem and give ASA back to Delta...

I can definately understand your point- however, there gets to be a point where you try and make chicken salad out of chicken s#@t. What I mean is, with a tallentless management like we have at ASA, we have to give them all we can to make up for their mental handicap....follow me??? (simple numbers = simple math)

Horizon is partly owned by Alaskan......Unfortunately we lost our wholely owned subsidiary advantage. In addition to that, they don't have the burden of a 100+aircraft fleet of inefficient, fuel guzzling, airspace backlogging 50 seaters.......don't take offense- I drive one.

Horizon isn't owned by "Alaskan". Both AS and QX are owned by the Alaska Air Group, AAG. And as someone said QX isn't really a regional in the true sense, they have their own brand, and can survive by themselves.

Been trolling mostly on this board, but I have to agree with 79% N1.

Why are the SKW pilots on this board so happy to see ASA get kicked on the ground? Do we wish you ill? No one I've EVER spoken to here.

ALPA is not the fix all, but it is better than nothing.

So what do ASA pilots do to get YOUR respect......seriously. Would you rather us undercut you to try and get YOUR flying. Maybe we should.

After all, don't hate the playa, hate the game right?

I agree with you 100%. It is scary the lack of support I am reading, and just how ignoranrt people really are. I would hope that the opinions expressed do not represent any kind of majority at Skywest, if it is you guys should really be ashamed of yourselves. The ASA pilots are doing everything they can to make their lives better and standing up for themselves to set an industry leading contract, and still being bashed for picketing the Skywest G.O., Why?
And in the meantime watching 70 seat aircraft dissappear, transferred to Skywest airlines, a non union carrier and then have the balls to say why should we join ALPA, look what it has done for you? What would you like ALPA to do?
Things are in the mediators hands. Should the MEC go hold a gun to his head and say do something? What if the roles were reversed, you know what they say, what comes around goes around. Would you like the ASA pilots to take a paycut so they can start taking your aircraft?
I guess ignorance really is bliss.

The flying public doesn't care.......as long as they get the cheap seats.

Latest resources

Back