• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA President and Delta Connection ASA Pilots to Picket SkyWest Headquarters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and as far as pulling the rug out from under the ASA pilots- Not that I'm a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that would amount to union busting. Pretty sure the government would have an issue about that.

dang CARPETBAGGERS!!!!!!!

Just like the government stopped Northwest from busting up the mechanics union?

Not to mention it's in front of corporate headquarters durring a SHAREHOLDERS MEETING.......Who cares about the public anyways. Oh, and as far as pulling the rug out from under the ASA pilots- Not that I'm a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that would amount to union busting. Pretty sure the government would have an issue about that.

Oh, and keep running your mouth regarding the ASA pilot group and our issue. You are looking at this as if a new Christmas is looming if we go out on strike. Just remember one thing- Skywest would have to hire a boat load of pilots to take up the slack (1700+). I'm resonably sure that some of those would have to be former ASA guys. Want to see a rebirth of the Civil War???

dang CARPETBAGGERS!!!!!!!
I didnt know there was a shareholder meeting tomorrow. Can you post some info regarding what time that meeting is? I would sure like to attend.

That's nice of you to say. Do you have a problem with ASA pilots?

I have absolutely no problem with the ASA pilot group, but I think ASA ALPA is going to kill your company.

If anybody thinks picketing and stabbing newspaper ads are going to gain support for your contract, guess again.

Last edited:
alpa....your 2% at work!!!! It's ok i'm with alpa....i'm here to help? THEBEST

There is no "media" in SGU! Unless ALPA is bringing the reporters with them there is one local newspaper, and it is pretty pro-Skywest. If they give any coverage at all, it will probably be negative.

BTW one of the reasons that Skywest has been so successful is that in SGU, working for Skywest IS a good job, so don't expect any sympathy there.

Most people over there are rabid company supporters...so stay off the driveways!!

Last edited:
SSDD

Your absolutely right..unless the Salt Lake Tribune gets there filthy hands on it..they can be pretty nasty towards Skywest at times...

I lay claim to JERSEY:smash:

Latest resources

Back