ALPA MEC tells Gary Kelly no thanks..again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

redflyer65

Looks like Gary was requesting a 6 month delay to give negotiations more time, yet ALPA says thanks but no thanks again.

This should be good.

You can't cure stupid. I guess ALPA is implementing their scorched earth policy. All or nothing. I am concerned for the AirTran crewmembers that care about their future.

Gup

Cmon Gup.....

You agreed to a process.....so let the "process" play out!

My boss asked for time to NEGOTIATE A SETTLEMENT. I would prefer to go back to 9/26/2010 but we can't. I would think it prudent to listen to your future boss when he's trying to help you.

But that's just me I guess.

Gup

Geez Gang

Not out for five seconds and it's already on FLIFO.

Good thing no one's in charge of the nuclear secrets. Funny how the furlough rumor thread's been on the poon the whole day and nary a peep about that. Thought that showed some class.

The process seems to be ALPA stepping on their crank and 1700 Trannies watching in bewilderment. I would say ALPA is going to make Gary's decision pretty easy in the end. Good job ALPA!

It's legit

Won't post internal stuff. I hold no ill will against the MEC. They're doing their job. Everyone agreed to a timeline and just because things aren't working out the way one side of the three-sided triangle thought it was it doesn't mean the other two sides have to put their lives on hold.

Latest resources

Back