• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA endorses Clinton

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, let's add "delusional" to "clueless". McCain is a Labor-hating Republican. (Hint: The "R" thingy after his name is a clue)

The CRAF proposal was thwarted by ALPA sounding the alarm, and rallying several members of Congress to fight it. It was proposed by a guy named "Bush" who is a Republican. (His address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.) You'll recall his administration also tried to sell seaports to his arab buddies.

Now you're talking out of your butt. The APA was contacted by Lindsay (as we at NWA ALPA were) prior to the strike deadline, to ask what action, if any, we would like from the President.

The APA said they were cool with a PEB. They got one.

The NWA MEC said we wanted a strike. We got one.

Got it? You're entitled to your own opinion...but not your own facts.

'Kay, maybe it's sugar intake. Have you been putting too much sugar on your Frosted Sugar Bombs every morning?

Here's the bio of Judge Joe Kendall, the US District Court Judge who ruled against the APA pilots:

Name: Elton "Joe" Kendall.
Birth: January 12, 1954, Dallas, Texas.
Appointed By: President George Bush, on recommendation of Sen. Phil Gramm (R-TX).
Education: Southern Methodist University, B.B.A. 1977; Baylor University School of Law, J.D. 1980.

Here's the link to his official bio. Put down the crack pipe and read it. Then quit posting wild conjecture.

No you wouldn't. You're clueless.

Your post is Exhibit "A".

Owned

It's ok, Zonker, to hide behind Occams knowledge. It's obvious by your posts you can't think or research for yourself anyway.

what you think I can or can't do means nothing to me. I'm enjoying a good laugh at the expense of a republican D-bag. If that bothers you then all the better.

what you think I can or can't do means nothing to me. I'm enjoying a good laugh at the expense of a republican D-bag. If that bothers you then all the better.

Glad you get your jollies from FI posts! At least I have a backbone and stand up for what I believe in and voice a legitimate opinion(just like Rez, Occam and PCL128). Even though I disagree w/them about politics I respect their opinions, I don't feel the need to resort to childish name calling. Your lack of class doesn't bother me one bit, sorry to disappoint you.

That's OK, you can call me names if you want to, it certainly tells me something about your character. Either way, I still don't see that the Democrats have done a hell of a lot for pilots over the last few decades. If you want to vote for higher taxes and loss of liberties, more power to you. Myself, I will vote for the candidate I think will be least intrusive on my life.

Oh no! I have poor character. What ever will I do?

There has been no greater loss of liberties than under the current idiot in office, so yea, good call there.

I may have poor character, but one thing I don't have is a vote for the worst president in modern history on my conscience.

Meanwhile he's off to the middle east to fellate his oil buddies and bang the war drum (again).

Proud to be an American, eh?

Last edited:
Oh no! I have poor character. What ever will I do?

There has been no greater loss of liberties than under the current idiot in office, so yea, good call there.

I may have poor character, but one thing I don't have is a vote for the worst president in modern history on my conscience.

Meanwhile he's off to the middle east to fellate his oil buddies and bang the war drum (again).

Proud to be an American, eh?

YOU BET! Even if a dem gets elected in Nov I won't denounce my country!

Seems to me you don't have a conscience no matter who you vote for, you're probably one of those people who said you'd move to Canada if Bush were elected, eh Zonks? Are you sure you're not bothered, you seem awfully worked up to me!

Last edited:
That's what I did, isn't it?

The usual tack. Question their patriotism.

Next you'll be asking me if I have an American flag on my lapel and whether or not I support the troops or the terrorists.

That's what I did, isn't it?

Next you'll be asking me if I have an American flag on my lapel and whether or not I support the troops or the terrorists.

By your statement it sounded like you weren't proud to be an American. I never questioned your patriotism or support for our troups. And no I really don't care what you wear on you lapel, it could be a gay pride pin for all I care. Now, can we stop with the childish crap and agree to disagree?

Yeah, you will be thinking that when the Dems try to revoke the 2nd amendment. You know, one of those "Bill of Rights" things?

And there is no tack more predictable than a Democrat calling someone names when they don't have an argument. Just look at MoveOn.org. I never called anyone on here a name, nor belittled anyone. I kept my opinions civil, which you did not. Character.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back