• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant's Future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, the ones that are getting called, did you also receive this email from them prior to the call? Or is this a friendly thanks but no thanks?

Timothy,

Thank you for your expression of interest in the Pilot position with Allegiant Air. Your resume along with others will be given due consideration. Should there be further interest, you will be contacted by an Allegiant Air representative.

Thank you again for your interest in Allegiant Air.

I didn't get the e-mail before they called, but I'm not sure what it means. Sorry.

I e-mailed a resume to allegiant through their website link. I also downloaded an application packet. Is anyone else doing this? It looks like a lot of work, but I am going to do it anyway. (Hopefully it will show a desire to work there.)

On all the standard PRIA paperwork it is looking for allegiant's air carrier certificate. If someone could supply it, I would appreciate is greatly.

Thankyou

Email and fax your resume, just in case one of those methods did not work. You don't have to fill out the application until you get called for the interview.

oooh... a little defensive eh? the "dont make fun of my airline" type!

correct! i did not get hired. but then again, i didn't apply either! ;)

now go fly to Bismarck! LOL

Defensive... not at all. Why should I care that you don't like my airline? The only thing I care about it that our passengers like our airline, and it looks as if they do.

What's wrong with BIS?

Defensive... not at all. Why should I care that you don't like my airline? The only thing I care about it that our passengers like our airline, and it looks as if they do.

What's wrong with BIS?

It gets too warm in July....

Latest resources

Back