• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is life on reserve better than it was on the old contract, or worse?

Long call is self inflicted tho...

Mookie

I just ralized what you meant... I agree to a point, however we gave up 4 hour call outs twice a week for all reserves for the right to have 3-4 guys/base fly 80 hour months with 11 hour call outs...and then be told that they chose to be abused.

Water under the bridge now, but why did we agree to gut our reserve section of the contract when all most of us wanted was for it to be fixed?

I just ralized what you meant... I agree to a point, however we gave up 4 hour call outs twice a week for all reserves for the right to have 3-4 guys/base fly 80 hour months with 11 hour call outs...and then be told that they chose to be abused.

Water under the bridge now, but why did we agree to gut our reserve section of the contract when all most of us wanted was for it to be fixed?

Because we're reserves, silly rabbit...we don't really "count." Sad but true.

Mookie

SJC-GDL-SJC cancelled yesterday.
Reason: Lack of Adequate Reserve Coverage

157 pi$$ed off pax each way.

To be announced soon. A huge renovation of the N satelite in SEA. AS will take the whole thing over and United will move to the B concourse with CO.

To be announced soon. A huge renovation of the N satelite in SEA. AS will take the whole thing over and United will move to the B concourse with CO.

I thought they announced that a couple of years ago? Same time as the LAX move. No more D concourse.

Latest resources

Back